• Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have alot to conquer..
    Attached Files
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Who's now?

And we need a moderator to put this as "top" and taking the old one "top" status etc..

Comment

I asked Ming about mod powrZ about a week ago, I need to pm him and remind him.

I need to start the turn again. But please be patient. Im dealing with 48cm's of snow right now, And actively playing Civ is on delay.

Then theres XMASS so I may not get to this til next week.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

No probs

Comment

I took the liberty of stickying this thread for you guys.

Comment

Thanks

I forgot you had the powrZ EMU
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

OK, no problem con!
                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Thank you Emu!

Comment

No problem. I'll try to come by more often....anyone know why the little Israeli flag under my name won't appear?

Comment

Don't forget to add palaces to the cities you capture so that the AI can't bribe them afterward. If you like, I can add the palaces to the cities.

Comment

I suggest that the last one (COS?) should do that, cause for example civcity has never worked for me...

Comment

I have the save downloaded and Ill try and play in the next 3 or 4 days.

Im not really comfortable putting the palaces in.

Im not a modder.

Stalin can you do that?

Comment

BTW, I'm not sure what the scenario's end date - it's certainly not the historical signing of the cease-fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Stalin II
                              civcity has never worked for me...
                              Im sorry, I cant

Comment

Steve, I can add the palaces ot the cities. I've done it before to a new game of Exodus.

I'd like to suggest using the immigrants in Yemeni Freedom to build up some ships, Mossad agents, and marines in order to conduct an amphibious assault of the important Egyptian port city of Sharm-el-Sheikh. It would allow operations in the Sinai Peninsula to begin in order to force the Egyptians north and west toward the Suez Canal and would relieve pressure on Eilat.

Comment

Working...
                                X