Is everyone who signed up playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is everyone who signed up playing?

The rebang happened last night and the first day is coming to a close. I want to make sure everyone who signed up to play is playing. The more players we have the more enjoyable the game is for everyone.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Solarwind, Wittlich, Lord Grater, Captain Sheep, chegitz guevara... you know who you are

I saw MarkG log on briefly but he didn't make an account. I'm assuming some people just had a busy Saturday and couldn't make it on. Hoping, really. It'd be a shame if 11 players turned out to be 6.
    "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

Where is the link I havent seen it yet?
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
        Where is the link I havent seen it yet?
        Check out the How to Start Playing Trade Wars 2002 thread for information on how to connect
        "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Yep, I was busy last night...but managed to log on and cruise around a bit today.

Comment

I was busy saturday/sunday, but I'm trading away now.
            McBurbles! Making your Burbleburgers since whenver we were founded!

Comment

I noticed MarkG and Solarwind signed on for the first time on the same day.

Comment

Well today had some ups and downs for SPQR. We lost an ISS and a COLT but we gained Ferringal.

Comment

Please don't rub it in Oerdin!
                  -
                  --
                  ---
                  ----
                  -----
                  ------
                  No, Actually - Good show to you and yours!
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Looks like we have 6 dedicated players. That's not bad for an Apolyton game.
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

To bad we have four people who are in the game but not playing all of their turns. More people would have made the game more fun.

Comment

Yeah, and it's irritating to have these nice juicy targets sitting in fedspace wehre we can't pod them.
                        McBurbles! Making your Burbleburgers since whenver we were founded!

Comment

Working...
                        X