Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Succession game with the AU Mod - invitation

Hello AU-mod-folk.

Some of you might want to try out a new succession game that is being set up in the PBEM forum. It's using a huge map with 32 civs and the AU Mod. Many PBEMers are reluctant to join because of the AU Mod, that's why snoopy suggested I invite people familiar with it. It's mostly for fun, so I guess it won't be posted in the AU forum, except for this invitation.

Here is the game thread. And here is the original setup discussion.

Everyone please feel invited. (Well, the three that get there first, actually. )
    Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

You sure it is not because of the huge map and 32 civs?

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
      You sure it is not because of the huge map and 32 civs?
      The game with stock rules has the 5 players already (the limit set by snoopy). And there were people in the discussion who clearly stated they don't want the AU Mod.

Comment

No one?

Come on, all you have to do is play 20 turns a week and post some screenies after that. And it's loads of fun having to watch the others spoil what you have so carefully planned.

Okay, you made me do it, vmxa. I started a setup thread for a new succesion game in the PBEM forum. This time it's back to standard size. Emperor level using the AU Mod. Perhaps you were right after all, well see...

Comment

Working...
        X