Society VI: Clouded Visions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me demands me extra 4 gold pieces
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.

Sparrow and Spaced are right, Spaced should have 14 gold.

As for the "first to send gets the Tower" dilemma, yes its a problem, anyone have any solutions? I think its alright as it is, as the benefits are minor and the Tower becomes a target later in the game, though there's probably some brilliant fix that can be made.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders Sent.

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

How about prohibiting wonders from being built on Turn 1?

And no orders yet, but I should have them in by 4 PM local time tomorrow.
          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

I suggest cost=sqr(techlevel)+1
            money sqrt evil;
            My literacy level are appalling.

Comment

Orders sent
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Sent, and BTW I spent 2 gold on the wonder.

It is a big help in the beginning of the game, but loses steam after trading picks up.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Antlerkov
                  How about prohibiting wonders from being built on Turn 1?

And no orders yet, but I should have them in by 4 PM local time tomorrow.
                  So then the same problem on T2?

Comment

Originally posted by muxec
                    I suggest cost=sqr(techlevel)+1
                    So the cost for this one would be 2 gold....that is what I spent on it.

Comment

sent.

Comment

tech 2 cost= 1.5 gold- round up to 2... from my calculations...
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I don't think the Tower needs to be fixed- people can spend up to 4 gp on it- maybe the game should start with 6 gp- allowing more starting strategies however?

This way people who waste their time trying to complete the tower but don't bid enough don't get it, etc.

if a fix is needed, I would suggest starting with 6 gp...
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Umm.......that's what we start with now

I also bid 2gp on the tower, and was second in with my orders. Anyone who just bid 1 gp didn't stand a chance .
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I meant 8 gp.

Spaced Cowboy's orders came before yours.

Only one person bid only 1 gp.
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Yep, I knew when I sent them in that SC was ahead of me, I thought I had a good chance of getting the Tower if he didn't go for it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X