This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You need to register to see threads?

At the SDMB, I linked to a thread on the OT that has pictures of Sophie's Halloween excursion.

However, everybody is saying that they get a "you must register to view this thread" message when they click on the link.

Not that y'all need to send out memos or anything, but when did that take effect?

My girlfriend viewed a thread just a couple days ago from her computer. If it has changed then it has taken place since then.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Perhaps because it has pictures in it... might be a bandwidth thing.

Comment

hmm. Just viewed the thread while logged out.
        Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by JohnT
          Perhaps because it has pictures in it... might be a bandwidth thing.

Apolyton leaders getting cheap again I bet.

Comment

Here is what it looks like viewed while logged out.
            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

never had any trouble viewing threads while logged off.
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Yep, I've seen that. That's actually one of the reasons I registered.

Comment

You need to register to see the pictures though.
                    CSPA

Comment

attachments are not viewable by guests for a long time now

threads are of course public to everyone, registered or not
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Welcome back JT!
                        Long time member @ Apolyton
                        Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Bless you, Lancer!
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's back!
                            Long time member @ Apolyton
                            Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

A thread from 2004 and last post being from 2006 qualifies as back?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X