No announcement yet.

Tell Me More About Apolyton Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And if you live in the Eurozone that's even less!

Comment

Looks like he signed up.

Comment

Its worth it just to get rid of the adds

at least IMHO
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
          But if he happens to die next week...

On the other hand, if he died next week its not like he would need the money anyway.
          or MarkG and Dan may say they are both no longer interested in Civ games and close this place down

Comment

For any question there are usually hundreds of reasons to say no; but, no matter how convincing your reason is to you, saying no to PLUS is a losing choice. Not having the money is the only exception, but there, you didn't have a choice anyway. And, really, making up things to be afraid of is just pathetic and so very sad.

Come on in; you will enjoy life in Stepford.

Monk
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
              or MarkG and Dan may say they are both no longer interested in Civ games and close this place down
              i'm sure you're certain that we're honest enough that we would refund people if we ever did that....
              right?
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

A better response is that of course you wont lose interest in Civ.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                  A better response is that of course you wont lose interest in Civ.
                  entirely possible. I'm not real intersted at the moment, however. But I'm addicted to this place. I'll never leave

Comment

Then just buy the one year subscriptions then.
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

entirely possible. I'm not real intersted at the moment, however. But I'm addicted to this place. I'll never leave
                      Not playing any right now either............but there will be Civ4.

Comment

And the idea-generation forum with lots of delicious, ripe +1's just waiting to be harvested, no doubt.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                        X