Xbox Live: Halo 2 Polytubbies List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Live: Halo 2 Polytubbies List

I've got my 2 month subscription to Xbox Live up, and thought it would be fun to play other people from Apolyton on Halo 2. So, if you play Halo 2(or any other game, really) on Xbox Live, feel free to post your Gamertag in this thread.

Apolyton User --- Xbox Live Gamertag

Verto --- Verto351
    Asher --- Moosely
    Lord Nuclear--- NuclearMaster
    Felch -- Felchx0r
    Kuciwalker - Kuciwalker
    BustaMike -- TJ Hookor
    Last edited by Verto; December 29, 2004, 14:26.

Asher --- Moosely
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Lord Nuclear--- NuclearMaster

Comment

Felch -- Felchx0r
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

halo would be the only reason that i'd buy both an xbox and a ps2.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Kuciwalker - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                Asher --- Moosely
                You've only played 3 Live games so far?

Comment

BustaMike -- TJ Hookor

Though I probably won't be on this game at all. Not only have I been *****ing about how much I hate the online setup, but Halflife 2 is out tomorrow.

If anyone here plays Splinter Cell - PT though, I'd be more than happy to give them a severe beatdown.
                  "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                    As far as I can tell, Asher doesn't actually use his Xbox. He just likes to talk about how cool it is. Earlier, when Splinter Cell came out, I added him to my friends list with hopes of playing against him, but he's only played maybe 1 total match ever according to the stats. I never see him online.
                    "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

btw, I created an Apolyton clan, if anyone wants to go with that.

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

As far as I can tell, Asher doesn't actually use his Xbox. He just likes to talk about how cool it is. Earlier, when Splinter Cell came out, I added him to my friends list with hopes of playing against him, but he's only played maybe 1 total match ever according to the stats. I never see him online.
                        In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Originally posted by BustaMike

I prefer playing with people I know, and not randoms. SC was never that great online because I didn't know many people who played it.

For Halo 2, every game I play is a custom game, as I've said before.

SC and other "niche" multiplayer games like Rallisport are filled with ****ers that treat it like a sport and are way too damn good. Further, they tend to be total *******s.

My first SC online game, I didn't know what the f*ck I was doing, and the guy on my team just ignored me and did whatever he wanted.

So I ignored the MP aspect, and beat the SP...
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                            Err, no. That ain't right.

Hell, I played 3 different Live games before Xbox Live even formally launched...

Comment

Halo 2 Live games.

(This is according to Bungie's stat tracker.)

Comment

Working...
                              X