Idea for a new NES( Role Playing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea for a new NES( Role Playing)

I have an idea, but it is not mine really. In the Civ3 story forum we had kind of a role playing story that was based on Civ3 game and a real Civ3 map. It was really fun and it lasted for a while before it died out. Everyone in the NES played a person that lived in one country. So I ask who would like to do something like this here? We could just base it on a world map and any time period and location that you would like. I will also try to find the link to that NES so that all of you can get a feel for what I am talking about. There are also other people here that were in that game and could tell you more about it as well.
    Donate to the American Red Cross.
    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

the apolyton threads for the last game:

game

discussion

game thread II

coincidentally, there is something almost identical coming out at civfanatics now, looks like it is about to start:

Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

Hey, I remember being in that NES. If you get one started I want in. I haven't played an NES in quite a while. That one though was cool. Too bad it didn't last a little longer, it was getting good.

Comment

Working...
      X