Civ III - Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ III - Complete

Hi. I misplaced my old Civ3 PTW cd so I went out to see if the local game store had a cheap copy. Well, they did, the Civ III Complete edition with both PTW and Conquers. I dont really care about Conquers but it was a nice addition. What I like are the extra cultures that come with PTW even though I dont play online.

Anyway, I cant figure out how to load up a game of PTW without being online! Is there an option for that or did I make a mistake getting this "Complete" edition?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

If you have installed it, you should have a menu for PTW and C3C as well as CivIII.

I am not sure what the menu name is, but I would expect it to be Atari and then one for PTW and one for C3C. CivIII is probably seperate under Firaxis. At least that is how it is for C3C.

If you still don't see it go to the civ3 directory and find the folder for PTW and then its executable. Probably civilization3x.exe and make a short cut for it and test it.

Comment

Hi. Thank you. I dont know whats wrong with me but I should have thought to make a new shortcut. That worked. The thing about the main menu is that you can pick Conquest or to play online but not to play a single player PTW game. The short cut bypasses that so everything is fine.

Thanks again.

Comment

Great

Comment

Did they include the stuff from the bonus CD in Complete?

Comment

Working...
          X