Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ4/Future games section needing another mod?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ4/Future games section needing another mod?

I have a thing I'd like to adress.
    The Civ4/Future games section of the forum, where the cIV List is being made, and cIV ideas is being debated in general, is mostly unmoderated. Now, it's no problems with any of the posts/users of that forum, but it's unmoderated nevertheless. DanQ is set as mod, but he never is visiting(not that I blame him, he has a lot to do with the site in general I've understood). I've used Ming to get things topped and such, but I'm sure he has other things to care for, being a supermod. And he seldom is there anyway, so my suggestion is that one of the people visiting that part of the forum regularily, and that the admins trust, is given at least limited mod power there. That way things can be done without problems, no?

Don't know who is best, DC is head of the List making, but hasn't he other things to work on too? I guess he's the best man to answer that... Brent and Fosse has also been active a lot.

Now, your decision Markos/Dan.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

I just finished your last request... with a turn around time of far less than 24 hours

It's really no bother for me, since that's one of the ways I'm supposed to help... If it starts getting out of hand, that's another thing. But it doesn't seem like too much work for Dan... or me if he's not around.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Okay. If you think it's okay, then it is okay.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Why you need a Big Bro?

I don't see anybody insulting neither of-topic posts in that forum.
        Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

No, I was thinking of a person already visting regularily to be able to do easy things as top threads. I thought Ming had other things to do that was more important, but as this obviosuly is part of his job description...

Comment

Well, the top threading is a good argument

Comment

A simple PM to me will make things happen. Unless I'm REALLY busy at work, or away on business or personal vacation (which isn't often), I usually respond quite quickly to the simple requests.

The Civ 4 regular posters are pretty tame... for now
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Which is good. But just you wait untill it nears release or any major information comes around...

Comment

Nikolai: leave Ming alone!

Comment

Pardon? He is the one to request us to PM him.

Comment

Comment

GD, leave the Community Forum alone!

About the Civ4, what about Nikolai for mini-mod? (is that possible?)
                        If all you have to do is top threads...?
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

UH, leave GD alone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                            The Civ 4 regular posters are pretty tame... for now
                            Wait till release.

Comment

Originally posted by Unspeakable Horror
                              About the Civ4, what about Nikolai for mini-mod? (is that possible?)
                              Thanks for the confidence.

Comment

Working...
                              X