Ruins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruins?

This forum looks like an old abandoned city that once was prosperous and active...

Is there a possibility to bring it back to life?
    "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

The possibilities are endless.

The probabilities are not good.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Good answer

Comment

Do we want to continue this? And if so does someone want to replace HTower??????
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I want to continue, but not to take Htowers place

Comment

What do you want to do???????????????????????????????

Comment

As there is too little people interested in this I don't think it's that much fun. Would've been much funnier if more people would like to participate. Like in the beginning..
              "Peace cannot be kept by force.
              It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Do you want to continue anyway Arthedain or are you out?

Comment

Well, if not more people join, I must say that I'm out.
                  "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                  It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

OK fair enough

Comment

Last call, with the immenent release of CIV IV Im thinking this is definately dead, and I should get ahold of Ming to archive the forum.

Going once, going twice........

Comment

Well looks like this one is going to bite the dust.......

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                          Last call, with the immenent release of CIV IV Im thinking this is definately dead, and I should get ahold of Ming to archive the forum.

Going once, going twice........
                          send it to MarkG, not Ming.

Comment

Roger that

out

Comment

Working...
                            X