No announcement yet.

Diplomacy in another age

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you have a screenshot posted which proves me right so move your fleet on and enough of your bothersome whining!!

If you wish to test Spanish resolve then land your troops and see what becomes of them

Czarina your intervention is neither required nor desired so please stay home now theres a good little Czarina!!
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Onwards to the Prussian people
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        If you wish to test Spanish resolve then land your troops and see what becomes of them
        Careful what you ask for. You might get it.
        Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
          Czarina Elizabeth is on her way there to inspect the situation and intervene if needed.

By the way, how do I rename ships, units and other things?
          Or when the unit is active - hit the ABC button - I think that is what it is called. Down where fortify and the other buttons are.
          Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• to Ljube.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Jan 1803 to Modo
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Peace returned. Britain signed a treaty with the Ottomen.

January 1803 to Chrisius.

Comment

• So onwards to the people of Prussia.

Lord Modo the straits are open for you fleet

Comment

• To Czar Ljube.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                      Czarina your intervention is neither required nor desired so please stay home now theres a good little Czarina!!

Russia doesn't take orders from anyone especially not from a second rate power like Spain. Czarina Elisaveta will proceed to her destination just off the Spanish territorial waters, inspect the situation and report back to St. Petersburg.

Originally posted by Modo44
                      Peace returned. Britain signed a treaty with the Ottomen.

Do continue your voyage towards the Ottomans please, for Russia fears she may need assistance against these villains again. They keep violating Russian territory with their foul smelling troops and Russian patience wears thin. We may be forced to declare war on them and punish them for their insolence soon.

Save sent to Emperor Paddy.

Comment

• March 1803 to Lord Modo
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• The British expedition continues it's journey. It will be out of Spanish waters in two months (next turn).

We welcome the Spanish boats on the British oceanic border. Please, fell free to stay away from our waters near Ireland.

We welcome the French transport galleon visiting the British Channel near Portsmouth. Good bye.

Comment

• Ahh thank you for allowing my humble transporter to pass through under the watchful eye of your mighty Royal Naval Fleet

That is some Navy you have there your Majesty

With friends like you my people know the seas are safe indeed
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                              Ahh thank you for allowing my humble transporter to pass through under the watchful eye of your mighty Royal Naval Fleet

That is some Navy you have there your Majesty

With friends like you my people know the seas are safe indeed
                              You are welcome to pass. What, you mean that small fraction of our navy?

March 1803 to Chrisius.

Comment

• Lord Modo

I have just recieved word that the privateers have been again spotted sailing the North Atlantic

are these your vessels?

rumour is they carry your pennants

I do believe that you said they were going to harbour

or are these new privateers?

should my trading vessels and fisher folk be concerned?

also I have some troop ships heading through the atlantic towards the med, are my troops to be worried as the cross the seas?

please respond to my humble questions

your friend

france
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X