I've been thinking. Of course if somebody would volunteer to GM this game it would be great. Otherwise I wouldn't mind to substitute in, giving that I would be able to add some additional rules.
The things I've been thinking include the following:
1. I will continue sheep's convention of both vampires killing every night. However, randomly one would be dead and the other would become a vampire. And the next night all the vampires would be out.
2. I want to see more roleplays. People are required to choose an occupation, and need to provide a short description of the place they live. They also need to go about in the day time. In the night they can choose to PM me another person they would like to stay with, if they like. If they happen to choose a vampire as their companion the vampire will be noticed and he/she can choose whether he want him to be the victim. If they choose another non-vampire and the vampire happens to choose him as the victim, then he would not be dead.
3. A vampire will die if he/she cannot drink blood by 3 nights in sequence.
4. People can provide method of excution. If the method is not good enough there is a chance that that guy becomes a vampire in the night and grab another victim.
5. If a vampire wants to draw blood from another vampire nothing happens and they become known to each other.
The first one would make the game end quicker with everybody becoming dead or vampires, and the second one has the opposite effect. The rest only makes it more complicated. This is looking like an entirely different game though, I think. But perhaps we could use this as an experiment.
I'm not very familiar with the story of Vampire at all myself. So these are only some thoughts and I thought I'd throw them out for people to ponder a bit while we are waiting.