No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect treachery. Where is that ally of Spike's from the gamma quadrant...?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I got the feeling the bigger question is who will Doc attack next?
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
        I suspect treachery. Where is that ally of Spike's from the gamma quadrant...?
        Alas, he perished when the grandest alliance so far attacked his possessions.

I guess he should have raised that shield.

Comment

Damnit I knew i forgot something, sent.

Comment

I guess he should have raised that shield.
            I thought we don't start with shields.
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I was talking about the last game and how joncha, Kassi and Skanky attacked me. I had at that time 3 stockpiled shields.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                We will chase him around the moons of Nibia and around the Antares
                Maelstrom and through the flames of perdition before we give up!
                Hehe I knew you'd attack. You guys are silly, condemning us all for games to come. You should accept being pwned.

Comment

Hehehe Duckie got Pookied

Who said Cruisers were useless?

Orders sent

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

sent.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Two frigates could have done the job just as easily though.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Code:
                            Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs TotalShips Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
                            Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
                            :) Smiley 4 20 10 2 - - - - - - - - - 4 4 - - -
                            DrSpike (4) 8 14 - - - - - - 8 3 3 - - - - - -
                            GeneralTacticus 5 25 18 6 6 6 - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            Jamski 4(5) 30 9 - - - Pookie - - - - - 2 3 3 - - -
                            joncha (2) 4 9 - - - - 1 - - - - 3 2 3 - - -
                            Kassiopeia 4(1) 22 10 - - - - - - 2 2 2 2 1 1 - - -
                            Kuciwalker 6 32 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            Skanky Burns 4 20 10 - 1 1 - - - - - - - 4 4 - - -
                            Spaced Cowboy 4 22 8 - - - - - - - - - - 4 4 - - -
                            Sparrowhawk 5 25 6 - - - - - - 2 2 2 - - - - - -
                            Whoha 3 16 44 - 22 22 - - - - - - - - - - - -
                            An alphabeticalised table, presented for your convenience.

Do not follow the queue; orders will be forthcoming sometime today.

Comment

ahhg, it's not good to be at the top of the list

Comment

Relax Smiley, Sandman isn't in this game

Edit: Sent!!
                                Last edited by Sparrowhawk; September 28, 2004, 22:19.
                                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                                X