No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to ask Ljube a question, but am ready to send orders as soon as he's replied to it.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• And off they go. Sent.
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• An excellent turn!

May the Force be with you Kassi

Comment

• Uh oh, not this again

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
            Uh oh, not this again
            Familiar feeling no doubt...
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Someone forgot to raise the shields, eh?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• So... are we waiting on anyone besides LL?

Comment

• Just Ljube, I think.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Damn, still waiting. This is the last time I can check back here for another 28 hours too.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• The tension, it's UNBEARABLE!

Comment

• Please forgive me for the delay, but I'm really busy at work today. The earliest I can update is 19:00 hours GMT+1.

Comment

• Joy. Another day of waiting to see who gets steamrolled next...

Comment

• Com'on, one should be used to it by now.
                            He who knows others is wise.
                            He who knows himself is enlightened.
                            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Come on, you got to drop some hints at least... Put in a prologue like I did in the second half of GO I.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• First, Smiley has 5 torpedo titans and 4 torpedo dreadnaugths, not 9 torpedo dreadnaughts. It was my mistake.

Second, I'm doing the turn now. It's still gonnatake some time though

Code:
                                Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs TotalShips Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
                                Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
                                :) Smiley 5 25 21 2 - - - - - - - - - 10 4 - - 5
                                GeneralTacticus 6(5) 59 30 6 6 6 - - - 1 1 1 - - - 3 3 3
                                joncha 1(1) 7 9 - - - - 1 - - - - 3 2 3 - - -
                                Kassiopeia 5(7) 41 29 - - 2 - - - 2 2 2 7 7 7 - - -
                                Kuciwalker 6 30 19 - - - - - 1 - - - - - - 6 6 6
                                Skanky Burns 6(4) 39 16[2] 1 - 1 - - - - - - 5 1[2] 5 1 1 1
                                Spaced Cowboy 5(8) 42 19 - - - - - - - - - - 4 4 11 - -
                                Whoha - - 54 - 30 24 - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment

Working...
                                X