No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok then amend my orders so that my ships fight to the death when they attack whoever it is that they are going to attack.

Comment

• Alright

Comment

• sent

Comment

• Cancel the queue - I can now actually give orders based on the current situation. They should be forthcoming fairly soon.

Comment

• And sent.

Comment

• Orders coming in soon too... and in.
              Last edited by Skanky Burns; October 3, 2004, 04:23.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Who we waiting on now?
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                  I know, just doing some damage control.
                  Translation: purrrlease don't attack me next game.

Comment

• We're waiting on Kassiopeia and joncha.

Comment

• My ally has gone AWOL. Will you let it slide and move a possible deadline to tomorrow, it being weekend and everything, in case he'll appear?
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• But of course. I didn't set any deadline.

He will appear today to update hangman, probably.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                          Does that mean he forfeits?

Comment

• Touché.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Sorry... weekends seem to slow things down somewhat... I'll have some orders in soon.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• My orders are now in. I assume we'll have to wait on Kassiopeia, though.
                                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Working...
                                X