No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 5 - The Wrath of Doc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually, this is exactly what happened to Kassiopeia in GO3, and he was left with a base-less fleet:

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• True. So shall we consider this case analogue to the one described in the rules?

If so, I shall amend the rules to avoid future confusion.

EDIT: Whoha, please stand by. Let the players decide.

Comment

• I think my vote is clear.
        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Let him live.

Oh yeah, I built 5 titans, not dreadnoughts.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Considering he eliminated me I would say let him die, but in the interest of my playing in the future and possibly being in the same situation, I would say let him live. However, compiling these two obviously contradictory positions with the fact that I am eliminated (and inebriated as I type this message) maybe my vote doesn't really count anyway

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Actually your vote should count more, since what you decide has no impact on you during this game.
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• He should attempt to retake.

However the precedent is that he retains his fleet with no bases, and if we are playing that rule for shield repelled attacks then we should also play it for this situation.

Afterwards I'd say change it - I thought we already did.

Comment

• You are right Doc. I should follow the precedent.

OK, I'll restore Whoha and he may send his orders.

Comment

• I thought that this was already decided, but probably not in the rules. Whoha keeps his fleet but is baseless. He can still try to attack someone, but looses 10% of his fleet each trun to attrition.

However, I don't think that a person that looses their bases should survive more than three turns. Perhaps the attrition should be higher, and happen at the end of each turn.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Well then sent, I'd have prefered the fight to the death option, since i'm pretty well hosed at this moment, but ah well.

Comment

• BTW, sorry Whoha, but you are getting somewhat predictable.
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• its just a game spaced.

Comment

• I know, just doing some damage control.

Comment

• Whoha, you could of simply ordered your ships to fight to the death when attacking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                                Whoha, you could of simply ordered your ships to fight to the death when attacking.
                                /me nods.
                                He who knows others is wise.
                                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                                X