Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Members: If you would like your name/info on Clash Team Web Page, put info here>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Members: If you would like your name/info on Clash Team Web Page, put info here>

Currently the Clash Team page has about 20-odd people on it. (Some of us more odd than others )

As far as I'm concerned you're a team member if:

a) You consider yourself committed to working on the Clash project in the future, and

b) you've posted artwork, or a few pages of text worth of work on a game model, or done coding for the project.

If so you're welcome to append your information below in the format for the rest of the entries on the the Clash Team Page.

Dominic and Kull try and update the page every week or so as needed.

Thanks,

Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark_Everson (edited May 16, 2000).]
    Project Lead for The Clash of Civilizations
    A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).
    Check it out at the Clash Web Site and Forum right here at Apolyton!

Paul Cullivan
    B.S. in International Business, Northeastern University, 1986

IT Manager

Clash Tasks: Web Editor & Diplomacy Model

homepage : http://members.xoom.com/Kull1/

[This message has been edited by Kull (edited November 15, 1999).]
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Thanks Kull.

Those of you who are sitting on the fence... IMO it would be good to have more names on the list so we can demonstrate to potential recruits that we are a Serious project. I respect everyone's desire for privacy. However, if its just laziness keeping you from putting something up here, please, go ahead and do it!
      A Unique civ-like game that will feature low micromanagement, great AI, and a Detailed Government model including internal power struggles. Demo 8 available Now! (go to D8 thread at top of forum).

Comment

I don't know if I'm an "official member", but here's my info:

Martin Carlsen

Computer Systems Engineering student, University of Southern Denmark. Main interest: Software Engineering.

Programmer, University of Southern Denmark. Task: Building visual tools and back-end infrastructure for multi-lingual natural language processing systems. (The longer the job description, the lower the pay )

Clash interests: Map generator implementation and general software design issues.
        [This message has been edited by mca (edited September 06, 1999).]

Comment

mca:

I'd call you an official member, unless you don't wanna be

Comment

If you care

Jacob Bernstein

Clash Goal: The best damn diplomacy possible

Email: jacobo010@hotmail.com (probably gonna change cause hotmail is getting crappier by the day)
            "I would perfer not to"
            -Bartleby
            "Bartleby" by Herman Melville

Comment

I've updated the Clash Team page with the responses up to this point. Keep 'em coming...

Comment

Well, I have just started to join in, and it will be a couple of weeks until I can start programming the multiplayer part of the game.

Josh Burns

Clash tasks: multiplayer programming

E-mail: osiri@earthlink.net

Comment

Sure, why not...

Paul Crocker

Geographic Information Systems (GIS)/ Remote Sensing Analyst

Clash Tasks: Map Generation Module (and hopefully graphics soon)
                  Paul

Comment

Forgot my degree!

M.S. Forestry/GIS from Michigan Technological University - 1999
                    Paul

Comment

Hi,

Name: Feher Zsolt

Education: College degree for computer programing. 1988, Budapest.

Occupation: Computer programmer, OS installer, PC troubleshooter and builder. (So all the dirty work)

Clash: Modification, macro language, play.

My favorite movie is: surprise surprise!!! Blade Runner

Blade Runner
                      Blade

Comment

Those of you who are newer to the project...

We could still use comments and critisms on as many of the game models as you can force yourself to look at. Some of you already have looked at several from your comments. Please check out the Guide to Current Status thread to see where all the models are hiding. Your thoughts are Important, and may keep us from Blowing It Badly in one area or other .

Thanks for the new Responses in this thread!

------------------------------------------

Paul:

Graphics! That would be Great . That and interfaces are the areas we're Really dragging in...

Blade Runner:

I bet you're glad they didn't name the movie "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" as the book was titled... You'd get a Lot of embarassing questions about your nic.

[This message has been edited by Mark_Everson (edited September 07, 1999).]

Comment

My new email address: gk@pandora.be

Blade Runner
                          Blade

Comment

There are a bunch of new people on the project, So I thought it appropriate to post this again.

[This message has been edited by Mark_Everson (edited October 22, 1999).]

Comment

Richard Bruns

Hobbies: The study of historical and technological progress, military history, chess, computer strategy games, reading, and hiking.

Favorite Computer Games: Civilization 2; X-Com:UFO Defense; Warlords 3: Darklords Rising; Sim-City; and Seven Cities of Gold (An ancient new world exploration game)

Clash Goal: A game that at least attempts to accurately model the complex interactions between technology, military, economics, environment, and society that have defined human history.

Clash Task: Help with the above while not scaring off the majority of players.

Comment

Working...
                              X