This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rome: Total War

Now point me in the right direction if there is a thread out on this already, cause there just has to be.

Awesome game so far. I went and brought it today (was gonna pre-order it but discovered it was already out) Came home, installed and started playing the prologue. Seems pretty cool. Typical total war in that battles are huge and epic. The campaign map is very cool in 3D and the wealth of empire type detail is superb.

So far it gets /

With one of my flatmates we loaded up a lan game. All I gotta say from that experience is that War Elephants rock. I was a faction that had war elephants as a part of their force and well thats almost all you need. (well at least with a couple of people not really familiar with the game). Watching those war elephants just bowl through the enemy is hellishly satisfying. Just gotta be careful with them though as they will go through your own troops to get to them, as I found out on a couple of occassions. But yeah I'd recommend this game on initial impressions.

Anyone else got it? Thinking about getting it? Thoughts?

Ok sorry there is another thread out there. I apologise for my blindness. Lock and delete

Comment

yes, please use

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
      X