Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: PETA is filled with idiots

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid

And my colon is filled with ****. What else is new?
    Unfortunately, we can't sit on a toilet and get rid of PETA.......

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Gibsie
      Okay, you're doing better now.

That would just be the natual result of natural selection, so they wouldn't really mind. Hundreds of millions of animals already starve to death every year, PETA would probably treat them the same as they treat the current casualties.
      How do you know nature isn't just as evil as we are?

Comment

We're animals too! So why isn't what we do "natural?"

What about hunting? Does PETA allow us to hunt, or is that reserved for wolves, etc? If yes, are we limited in our choice of weapons?

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Everyone: Please take your arguments and semantics up with actual members of PETA.

That stuff about the PETA VP who uses insulin with animal products in it was interesting though, so I looked it up a bit closer. I shouldn't really be surprised at the hypocrisy though.

Comment

Since I don't know any members of PETA, I will just join in the pile-on thread here at 'poly. It's relaxing.

-Arrian

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

i love pita.

i hate peta.
              B♭3

Comment

pita

PitA

PETA

Ted Striker

-Arrian

Comment

Everyone: Please take your arguments and semantics up with actual members of PETA.

That stuff about the PETA VP who uses insulin with animal products in it was interesting though, so I looked it up a bit closer. I shouldn't really be surprised at the hypocrisy though.
                  Do not rush to their defense if you do not support their views.

Comment

q cubed, and you LUUUVs Pekka!

Right, so if the animals that can't survive in the wild are seen as natural casualties, then why aren't animal our natural casualties?
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Well, if there were PETA members here I would.

I'd say you were their sacraficial lamb, but PETA wouldn't allow a lamb to be harmed.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Because we hunt with tools. If we'd run after a gazelle, and rip it's throat open to kill it, then rip chunks of meat from the carcas to eat it...

No problem for PETA.

One can't hunt potatoes... And look sane, speaking from experience.
                        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Geronimo
                          Do not rush to their defense if you do not support their views.
                          There is a difference between rushing to someone's defense and saying someone is doing a poor job of exposing a certain group as being a bunch of loons. The opening post of Tuberski's did not provide a good enough reason to laugh at PETA (Subsequent posts did). The fact that they mentioned slaves and animals in the same thread of though does not make "Hurr hurr they think black people are animals" a logical extension of the quote he posted. I would be rolling my eyes at attempting to mock them with as pathetic a gag as "carrots have feelings too".

Also: I would prefer if you didn't tell me what to do as it makes me think you're a complete nobend. And I don't like thinking my fellow posters are nobends.

Double also: apologies for creating the cross-post

Comment

[National Geographic voiceover] Watch as the human stalks his prey, skillfully using its paws to dig through the moist earth to get at this tasty treat. Yum![/National Geographic voiceover]

-Arrian

Comment

Tattila, correct, but our weapon of choice is the brains. Because we are smarter than other animals, that's the reason we have more power and are at the top of the food chain. Why wouldn't that considered to be natural?
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Besides, Chimps use tools to hunt. They will fashion stick-tools to get at small insects and stuff like that.

Not quite on par with high powered rifles, but hey...

-Arrian

Comment

Working...
                                X