No announcement yet.

C3C PBEM Tournament: Game Three Thread Two - The Persian Empire Strikes Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C3C PBEM Tournament: Game Three Thread Two - The Persian Empire Strikes Back

Ok, so the thread title is lame, so sue me. I think it's funny.

The Players:

Wittlich (GMT - 8) wittlich AT sbcglobal DOT net

smellymummy (GMT - 7) sm AT inethighway DOT com

notyoueither (GMT - 7) notyoueither AT hotmail DOT com

Snoopy369 (GMT-6) snoopy369 ta yahoo tod com
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

90BC Turn sent to Smelly.

Comment

great thread title. i just happened to have picked up that new dvd set the other day...

turn sent

Comment

You and about twenty million people, witt ...

Going to watch ESB now, actually, oddly enough

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          You and about twenty million people, witt ...

Going to watch ESB now, actually, oddly enough
          Was, by chance, your comment directed towards Smelly and not me? Because, quite frankly, I'm confused my it....but then again, that's nothing new!

Comment

The Force favours the forces of the Dark Lord in this episode. Much wailing by the ladies of Madrid tonight. Take heart, they fought well, just not well enough.

turn sent
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

You're cold NYE....very, very cold....and must, therefore, be destoyed.

I don't think that the other players need to sceme behind your back now - since it looks like you are now public enemy number one.

"One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
              "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

I'm trying to be nice. Really. But my analyst told me that I shouldn't bottle up my aggression.

PS. I hope I do not come across as gloating. That is not the intent. This can't be pleasant for all of us. Someone is going to come up short. If it be me, then so be it. Let's try to have some fun.

It sure is an exciting situation.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Wittlich

Was, by chance, your comment directed towards Smelly and not me? Because, quite frankly, I'm confused my it....but then again, that's nothing new!
                  Umm, yes. I was half asleep.

NYE -- how the heck did you manage to kill that entire stack ??? Please tell me you lost at least a few units against it ...

Sent to Wittlich.

Comment

One thing is for sure...with the current conflict happening, the save seems to be getting around quicker now.

70BC Turn sent to Smelly.
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

the entire stack? ouch ...

to nye

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369

Umm, yes. I was half asleep.

NYE -- how the heck did you manage to kill that entire stack ??? Please tell me you lost at least a few units against it ...

Sent to Wittlich.
                        Yes, there were Persian losses, but the RNG was good to us. After the game I can explain what happened better.

turn sent
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

50BC Turn sent to Smelly.

Comment

Still, wouldn't mind a combat report...

Comment

I could tell you what happened point by point, but that wouldn't help explain how it happened.

However, if desired I will agree to posting combat reports. I will do it retroactively. I will report on any combats I innitiate going back to that turn if all agree to do likewise from this turn forth.
                              (\__/)
                              (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                              X