C3C PBEM Tournament: Game Three Thread Two - The Persian Empire Strikes Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to mr. wittlich
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

130AD Turn sent to Smelly.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

MY GOD MAN!!!! What??? You were quick with that save...let me guess... the only thing you have between yourself and the Persian hordes are 2 workers and a lone warrior?!?

Oh hell NYE, why play cat-and-mouse with us....just go ahead and take over the known world since it is obvious that NOTHING is standing in your way!?!

Comment

4 workers actually ...

Comment

turn sent

Originally posted by Wittlich
              Oh hell NYE, why play cat-and-mouse with us....just go ahead and take over the known world since it is obvious that NOTHING is standing in your way!?!

Only my own timidity, which might be for good reason or not. However, I have been proceeding according to a plan.

If it makes a difference, I am now 1 turn from knights, and I have a few gold in the bank. That is what I have been waiting for. That, and the Spanish used to have a viable counter attacking force.

I am not mad about playing it out. If you three wish to concede that would be fine by me.
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

lol ... I'll play a bit longer, i suppose. I don't think i'm entirely out of it, yet. I don't doubt the outcome, but i'm all for seeing if i can be a bit of a pain in the rear first.

Comment

My sentiments exactly. I not going to give up and give you the an easy win NYE....you have to track me down.

150AD Turn sent to Smelly.
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

to nye

Comment

You guys are good sports. OK, on we go.

Quiet turn.

turn sent
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Well, if I join a game....it's too the bitter end.
                        "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                        "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                          You guys are good sports. OK, on we go.

Quiet turn.

turn sent
                          Nah, we just want to torture you. Figure maybe we can hold out until Civ4 comes out ... then maybe you get bored with civ3 pbem ...

Turn to witt.

Comment

170AD Turn sent to Smelly.

Comment

turn sent

Comment

turn sent
                                (\__/)
                                (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
                                X