No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh-oh, I did not get any PMs from Sparrow last night.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• 2 posts?

Comment

• How did I freakin' know that somebody would notice?

Comment

• Next orders in. Don't worry, Spaced. We will be gentle.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Skanky Burns gets his wizard's hat and robe.

Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Turn 12: Bunker Busters

I feel lazy, so no tale today...

Both Sparrowhawk and Skanky Burns bunkered today, rendering Spaced Cowboy's two spies and four nukes lobbed at each of them ineffective.

City List
                  Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
                  Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
                  Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities,
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• How can he lob 4 at each? Maximum is 4.

Comment

• he probably send 1 spy and 2 nukes at each.

Comment

• That's not what it says.

Comment

• Well, he isn't really going to be sending two spies to each of us either.

Orders in.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                            Uh-oh, I did not get any PMs from Sparrow last night.
                            I knew I forgot something!!

Orders sent.

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              Well, he isn't really going to be sending two spies to each of us either.

Orders in.
                              No apparently I lobbed the spies.

Sent

Comment

• Not like it matters, the only difference is the size of the splat.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X