Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 13: DC Has No Time or Nukes Go BOOM! again

Sparrowhawk's three nukes banged uselessly against Skanky Burns' last bunker.

Spaced Cowboy worked on a secret project.

City List
    Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
    Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
    Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities,
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Hmm, I was hoping that Skanky would deflect to Spaced and that I could kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Have to rethink strategy now.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Sent, this game is way strange!
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Perhaps we could all agree that the best way to survive is to quit sending nukes

...or not!

Edit: Sent!
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• The cockroaches begin to hope.

Comment

• Yep, ya guys, better watch out for those roaches
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Orders in.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Turn 14: MAD

Skanky destroyed four of Spaced Cowboy's citadels- those of: Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society before biting the dust himself, suffering 3 nukes from Cowboy himself.

Sparrowhawk's bunker meanwhile, deflected Cowboy's fourth nuke.

City List
                  Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak,
                  Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord

--
                  Just wondeirng skanky, why didn't you use your spies to sabotauge their orders? you had 2.
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• sent, as if.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Remember SC, I once won a game with 1 base versus 4.

Comment

• Sent!!

/me

Comment

• Just how did you do that one?
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I think it involved using a spy and 2 nukes to get him to 2, then predicting he would deflect (2 cities to my 1) but I built another spy and killed his last two cities the following turn.
                            Last edited by DrSpike; October 5, 2004, 17:30.

Comment

• So your really had 1 city and a spy. That makes a difference.

Comment

• Great, now Sparrow knows what NOT to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X