No announcement yet.

Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and yes, this is XXII. I added an extra I by accident.

thank you for pointing out where you cities are sparrowhawk
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Can you post what the time restrictions are please.

Comment

24 hours.

and in the first post I indicated that orders were due by 00:00... though I probably won't be able to get on until 04:00 GMT.

oops- I see that in my first post I said 00:00 apolyton time Monday night- which would mean 00:00 Tuesday morning. hmm... so that means orders are due in 10 hours. ugh. hopefully sheep will logon before then.
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

sheep should also send me his default orders for the next few turns, should he miss them- or else his cities will be destroyed on turn 1 and then he will be destroyed on turn 2 of his missed turns.

this game will be zero tolerance on missings so please send in default orders.
          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Sheep was just online (posted in the Mafia Game thread)

Did you PM him by chance?
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

My orders should be in for this round already. Just to let everyone know.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Let's start.

Comment

I just gave him an order myself.

I'll admit I probably should have PMed him and will probably do so in the future but he's had a few days-

If he doesn't check the threads, it's his own fault.

I decided to build a city for him. He can name it later But in the future he and all others will be penalized.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Day 1: Annihilation Begins

I do not dare to breathe as I fear I will suffocate on the nuclear gases released by the deathly General known only by his alias of 'whoha.' The death of millions on the planety of H4XX0rZ will be mourned as an international atrocity for millions of years to come.

Please, I beg the fellow leaders, sanction Whoha, do not allow this incident to escalate. There must be some sort of peacable solution to this problem

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                    Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Two of Kuciwalker's citadels on the planet of H4XX0rZ were annihilated today as nuclear warheads sent by WhoHa rained down on the newly built city of pwnz0r and the old settlement of f00d

Elsewhere, the planets of Smiley, Hawklandia, Skankistan, Antlerkovia, Elementia, EPWeestan, and Sheepstan added new colonies to hold their already burdgeoning populations.

Kassiopeia, DrSpike, Spaced Cowboy,and Jamski worked on Secret Projects.

City List
                    Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Moonshine
                    Kassiopeia: Tension, Apprehension, and Dissension
                    Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood
                    DrSpike: Whatever, You, Like
                    Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar
                    Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting
                    Vlad Antlerkov: Mentar, Kholdan, Meklon, Draconis
                    Jonny: Earth, Wind, Air, Fire
                    Jamski: Holy, Moly, Slowly
                    Kuciwalker: w00t, sp4m
                    whoha: Mecca,the Kremlin,Ronald Reagan City
                    EPW: E, P, W, Fuzzy
                    Sheep: Middenheim, Nuln, Altdorf, City
                    Last edited by DarkCloud; September 21, 2004, 14:36.
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

whatchyado, kuci-koo?
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

schent
                        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Tense.
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X