Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 5: Hiding in Fear

With the Apocalypse fast approaching, the citizens made their way toward the bunkers, holding fast and hiding from the warheads inevitably headed toward their lives.

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
    Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Smiley's two nukes bounced off of DrSpike's bunkers.

Dictator Whoha and Emperor Spaced Cowboy reconstructed their citadels.

The other five Leaders worked on Secret Projects.

City List
    Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Moonshine, Hooch
    Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
    DrSpike: 5thCity
    Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator
    Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
    Jonny: Water
    whoha: Mecca, Republican City, Soviet Land
    EPW: E, P, W, Fuzzy, Wuzzy
    Sheep: Middenheim
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Scent.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Honorable medals will shine...
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders are in!
            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Just something else
                  "
                  Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Moonshine, Hooch
                  DrSpike: 5thCity
                  Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator
                  whoha: Mecca, Republican City, Soviet Land
                  EPW: E, P, W, Fuzzy, Wuzzy
                  Sheep: Middenheim
                  "

Comment

huh?
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                        huh?
                        I suspect he is pointing out that his name is the only one on the list that isn't capitalized, and unlike duke o' york and the like, his name should be capitalized...perhaps that explains why he has lived so long in this game, in the Nuclear War games that I have watched that Whoha has been in, he has been among the first to be cockroached.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• still waiting for sheep (2 more hours)...
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Day 6: Self-Immolation

Ah, how Ironic is it when the butchers are foiled by their own machinery of hate...

edit- and how ironic it is when I make a mistake.

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                            Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Dr. Spike shot two nukes at Smiley's planet-citadels of Moonshine and Hooch.

Smiley responded with the nuking of Spike's last and final planet, 5thCity, ending the mad dictator's reign of terror once and for all.

Jonny, sending both a spy and 4 nukes destroyed EPW's deflective shield and wasted EPW's planets of Fuzzy, Wuzzy, P and W.

Sheep abandoned his nation and his people resorted to cannibalism.

Spaced Cowboy constructed a new "Society."
                            and Whoha built "Bassilus Sucks".

Skanky and Sparrowhawk worked on a secret project.

City List
                            Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor,
                            Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Society
                            Whoha: Mecca, Republican City, Soviet Land, Bassilius Sucks
                            EPW: E
                            Last edited by DarkCloud; September 27, 2004, 22:30.
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Lots of "S's" remaining...
                              -
                              and actually it was one more hour at that time since the last turn was posted at 02:23 GMT, therefore I gave him 15 minutes extra... sorry sheep but rules are rules and you gave no default.
                              -
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Orders in.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X