Nuclear War XVIII: Clouds of War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me attempts the rare anti-murray.
    There is no way for Smiley to survive the next round.

Sent.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent.

Comment

still waiting on Sheep and EPW needs to resend his orders because he submitted them erroneously.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

resent.....
              "

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                OOC: New game suggestion for a turn order: "Protective Shield" so that their nations can be safe from nuclear Deflection- In essence, the shield destroys all incoming missiles that were deflected... so that people can't mess you over when they're deflecting. What does everyone think about that?
                Hmmm...

How about making it unnecessary to build bunkers (or necessary to build shields) beforehand, but only having bunkers stop nukes directed at you, and shields stop deflected nukes? That could lead to interesting strategies for alliances (bounce a nuke of an ally's deflector to get past a bunker).

Comment

good idea Kuciwalker- although the more I think about it, it might make the game a bit too complicated...

what does everyone else think?
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Nuclear War ain't broke, don't need to change it.
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Yeah, veto.

Comment

No changes needed here...

Comment

No changes.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

sheep should also send me his default orders for the next few turns, should he miss them- or else his cities will be destroyed on turn 1 and then he will be destroyed on turn 2 of his missed turns.

this game will be zero tolerance on missings so please send in default orders.
                            still waiting on Sheep
                            I take it we are using weekend rules for this game?

/me
                            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Doesn't he have a default?
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

no he doesn't. Update in a bit.

Only 2 people do have defaults.
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X