• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

I have had my revenge for last round.

Comment

sent

Whoha has earned my gratitude. He will die last.
        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Sent

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent.

Comment

sent a few hours ago.
              "

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Day 4: Fall of the Titans ("Demise of the Builders")

An' those who sought peace and built up their empires, they too did fall to the mad ambitions of the cruel dictators. Will nothing end this madness? Or must all die before a compromise is reached?

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                    Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

Today, Smiley let loose his anger, leveling four cities in the Empire of Spikeistan. All inhabitants of Whatever, You, Like, and Murray perished in the inital assault. Spike, did not respond.

EPW also decided to unleash his fury, incinerating Jonny's Imperial capital of Earth, along with the provincial citadels of Wind, Air, and Fire.

Vlad, meanwhile in an effort at self defense, raised the shields, deflecting nukes to Spaced Cowboy. However, his strategy failed and although he destroyed Spaced Cowboy's planets of Gladiator and Nuke War, he himself was annihilated by Sheep as his cities of Mentar and Kholdan were exterminated.

Meanwhile, Dr.Spike was saved from complete destruction by colonizing the new planet of "FifthCity"

Whoha for his part, rebuilt, building the citadel of Republican City on a new planet.

Imperial Emperors: Sparrowhawk, Spaced Cowboy, Jonny, and Skanky Burns set their people to work building special projects.

City List
                    Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Moonshine, Hooch
                    Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
                    DrSpike: 5thCity
                    Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar
                    Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
                    Jonny: Water
                    whoha: Mecca, Republican City
                    EPW: E, P, W, Fuzzy, Wuzzy
                    Sheep: Middenheim

OOC: New game suggestion for a turn order: "Protective Shield" so that their nations can be safe from nuclear Deflection- In essence, the shield destroys all incoming missiles that were deflected... so that people can't mess you over when they're deflecting. What does everyone think about that?
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

you guys are certainly prompt about getting your orders in on time
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

sent.

Comment

DC,

Sent, and that is what a bunker is for.
                          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

That Doc guy sure has a way of knowing when to build more cities.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Yes, and you will regret your attack.

Comment

I know no fear for Dr Murray
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X