Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent

Comment

Jamski, in a cruel mood decided to launch all four of his nukes at the Confederation of Kassiopeia- thereby destroying Tension, Apprehension, and Dissention and annihilating Kassiopeia.

However, DrSpike quickly avenged Kassiopeia by sending four nukes at Jamski's citadels of Holy, Moly, and slowly, thereby destroying Jamski.
      DrSpike I know you didn't really do it for me, but still
      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

sent
        "

Comment

Sent...(though see note above please )

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Orders in. Violent bunch, this lot.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Can;t we all be friends?
              Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
              Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
              Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheep
                Can;t we all be friends?
                That's what Mafia is for....ummm.........maybe not!
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

There's not even a map and neighbors this time, wonder what's going on.
                  Visit First Cultural Industries
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Shouldn't we have an update by now???
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yup.

Comment

This game has been very violent.
                        Oh, i fixed the city list thing and realized that I forgot to say who was doing secret orders last turn.

This game actually is just plain bizarre. as you will soon see...
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Day 3: Unprovoked Ambition

I came to the planet /
                          prepared for war /
                          I came to the planet /
                          people should adore /
                          I came to the planet /
                          and dropped no less than four /
                          I came to the planet /
                          now none live there any-more.

-Vladivostokian National Nuclear Hymn

Alas, the cruelty of men. Why must we wage war. Why must we destroy? Today I wept for two unprovoked attacks. One on Sheepistan, and another on the fine empire of Vladivostok. In addition, sadly, millions perished as WhoHa finally destroyed Kuciwalker, completing his genocide.

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                          Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

--
                          Today Meklon and Draconis were incinerated in Vladivostock as Kuciwalker sent out his last dying orders right before Whoha's warheads wasted his planet of w00t.

Vlad however, decided to attack another empire which he presumed might give him problems in the future- so while Kuciwalker's nukes flew unchecked, Vlad dumped four nukes on Sheepstan's citadels of: Nuln, Altdorf, Marienburg, and Talbaheim.

Spikestan and the Empire of the Spaced Cowboys kept to the sidelines of the conflict and constructed the cities of Murray and Nuke War, respectively.

Six of the Empires were hard at work on secret projects.

City List
                          Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Moonshine, Hooch
                          Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood, Birch
                          DrSpike: Whatever, You, Like, Murray
                          Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator, Nuke War
                          Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
                          Vlad Antlerkov: Mentar, Kholdan
                          Jonny: Earth, Wind, Air, Fire, Water
                          Whoha: Mecca
                          EPW: E, P, W, Fuzzy, Wuzzy
                          Sheep: Middenheim,

-
                          OOC: I blame the violence on the story
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

sent
                            We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Well, at least ya haven't had any crazy deflecting like last game's endgame.
                              Visit First Cultural Industries
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                                Well, at least ya haven't had any crazy deflecting like last game's endgame.
                                Darkcloud refers to the strategy of the game...what you refer to was part of my strategy.

/me

Comment

Working...
                                X