Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

sent
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

sent
        "

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent

/me
            "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Sent.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Day 2: More War

Alas, more innocents perished this day due to the actions of callous dictators. With much weeping do I mourn the passing of the Empire of Jamski, and the Kassiopeian Federation as well as the citizens of Ronald Reagan City, The Kremlin, and sp4m

-Bassilius Vardoxxnes X,
                Former Lord Ambassador of the Terran Empire

---
                Jamski, in a cruel mood decided to launch all four of his nukes at the Confederation of Kassiopeia- thereby destroying Tension, Apprehension, and Dissention and annihilating Kassiopeia.

However, DrSpike quickly avenged Kassiopeia by sending four nukes at Jamski's citadels of Holy, Moly, and slowly, thereby destroying Jamski.

Elsewhere, the war between Whoha and Kuciwalker raged on. One nuke however, due to bad planning, was sent to Jamski's planet where it hit a crater of radioactive dust, doing no damage. The other nuke, however struck Kuciwalker's citadel of sp4m, incinerating it.

In retaliation for the attacks, Kuciwalker sent 2 nukes at Whoha- destroying Ronald Reagan City and The Kremlin, located on planet Republikania and Sovietskya, respectively.

Finally, cities were built in EPWistan, Sheepstan, Sparrowhawkania, The Beer Confederation, Skankitopia, The Elemental Union and the Empire of Spaced Cowboys.

Vlad meanwhile worked diligently on a secret project.

City List
                Smiley: Beer, Wine, Liquor, Moonshine, Hooch
                Sparrowhawk: Blue Spruce, Scotch Pine, Oak, Redwood
                DrSpike: Whatever, You, Like
                Spaced Cowboy: Galactic Overlord, Mafia, Nascar, Gladiator
                Skanky Burns: Drinking, Smiley's, Cities, Getting, Pissed
                Vlad Antlerkov: Mentar, Kholdan, Meklon, Draconis
                Jonny: Earth, Wind, Air, Fire, Water
                Kuciwalker: w00t
                whoha: Mecca
                EPW: E, P, W, Fuzzy, Wuzzy
                Sheep: Middenheim, Nuln, Altdorf, City, Talbaheim
                Last edited by DarkCloud; September 23, 2004, 15:34.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

sent
                  We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

sent.

Comment

Jamski that's for your unprovoked GO attack right at the start last game. I have a long memory.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Darkcloud,
                          I think you missed updating my city list

/me
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

sent

Comment

sent.

I'd like us all to put aside our differences for a new era of cooperation. I give orders, you all cooperate.
                              oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Jamski that's for your unprovoked GO attack right at the start last game. I have a long memory.

I SO nearly dropped my 4 nukes on you, but thought it would be unfair after that GO attack. I now regret that choice.

At least DrSpike you will now win easily.

-Jam
                                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                                X