Illuminati game and all day barbeque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminati game and all day barbeque

Saturday Oct 9, at Lefty's suburban Villa in San Antonio.

Details to come.

Express interest and make Inquires here.

the game:
    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

I may have to appear at this one, I was just thinking that you hadn't had one in a while. And now you post it

Reading how to play the game so I'll let you know soon.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I'm gonna be there.
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I may have to show up, just to watch the game

ACK!

Comment

Sounds good.
          "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
          -Bokonon

Comment

The rules, not very long, are in PDF form from at the game link above.
            Last edited by Lefty Scaevola; September 23, 2004, 14:57.
            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
              I may have to show up, just to watch the game
              And the spousal unit?

Comment

If I'm there, she will be there.

ACK!

Comment

Anyone esle signing up?

Comment

I have a friend who may want to come, if that's acceptable...
                    Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is he on a terror watch list? You know we Illuminati like to keep a low profile. Other than that, OK.

Comment

i'll be there over halloween. perhaps we could have a small scale get-together then?
                        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Originally posted by self biased
                          i'll be there over halloween. perhaps we could have a small scale get-together then?
                          Maybe a meal meet on a weekday or Sunday, I am tied up Saturday Oct 30.

Comment

self, one of my friends is throwing a pretty big party on Halloween (Sat. night) - you'd be more than welcome if you felt like doing that.

Comment

it would be up to the girlfriend, and she doesn't fare well in large crowds. that and i want to catch the rocky horror picture show up at the discount theatre.

lefty, sunday sounds good, or possibly monday evening?
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X