Best Poly Threads Ever!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Poly Threads Ever!!!

List, link to (if possible) and talk about the best and most memorable Apolyton threads you've read and posted in on the Apolyton Forums.

READY. . .

SET. . .

GO!!!
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

A lot of them are deleted.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

The gothic / dracula-esque mafia game that Jamski hosted.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

That was an excellent Mafia game.

The best thread in recent memory was the tribute to Ted Striker.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The "Ming" incident...

Comment

Hey, I was responsible for two of those.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
              The "Ming" incident...
              Be careful what you say... you might have to be shot
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hi Ming.
                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

hey guys did you hear ming is coming out with his own golf video game?

it's called "golden showers golf" BAWHAHHAHAAHH
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The best thread I ever started got deleted by Ming. It wasn't even a spam thread or anything, but it got deleted because it had a somewhat contraversial poll option which might have sparked a flame war. But anyway, it produced this quote from Spiffor (paraphrased a little)

"Bestiality should only be illegal when it falls under the category of cruelty to animals, because in some cases, the animal is more than willing to participate."
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The best recent thread was the Tehben vs. Monkspider battle. Prematurely locked and now, sadly, among the deleted.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

The last time this thread came about, the general consensus was that Asher's destruction of the Mac forum was #1.
                              "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                              X