Hall of Fame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of Fame

Just to put a link for people that only use this forum to the Hall of Fame thread in A/C General:

This is where you vote for 3 people that have added the most to the site, or whatever you wish to vote for. You get votes depending on time here - registered in 2004 - 1 vote, in 2003 - 2, in 2002 - 2 etc. It gives rules in the thread.

I know I used to only visit the DG here, so missed it before, so thought I'd put this up
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

't seems not very popular, this thread.
    He who knows others is wise.
    He who knows himself is enlightened.
    -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

The Hall of fame is going to be closed soon. I noticed that not many of us SMACers have voted. If you have followed the discussion on this you'll notice that there is nobody from our little SMAC section that is already in the Hall. I propose that we all go to vote in the thread, so the people who have made great contributions to our little community such as Googlie can get the recognition that they deserves.
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Well, if you insist...
        He who knows others is wise.
        He who knows himself is enlightened.
        -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
        X