X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clash Web Site - Team Member Requests

Clash Team:

Now that we've moved to Apolyton and are past the "beta" stage, it's important that the Web Site remain current. As I've said before, it's very much YOUR site, and it's incumbent upon Dom and I to respect your wishes. We want you to use the Web Site as your Clash work space, and that means each model page should be accurate and up-to-date. Although the look-and-feel of each page should be similar, they don't have to be identical.

For example, if the Disease guru uses several "non-Clash" web sites to assist him in developing his model, by all means let's add those links to the Disease Model page. Anything which helps you "get the job done", we're prepared to support.

And of course, there's the regular stuff like model updates, new email addresses, inclusion of new team members, bug reporting, etc.

I am YOUR web editor, sometimes forgetful but always approachable! I'm not receiving much email from Team Members however, so lets try something different. We'll establish this thread as the central point for posting requests to the Web Team. That will ensure I don't "lose" an email (I get about 80/day, so it DOES happen!) or miss something that occurred in a different thread. Also, since your request is "public" I'll have an added incentive to respond promptly!

To access the Clash Web Site, "Click Here"
    [This message has been edited by Kull (edited February 10, 2000).]
    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

I'll be out of town until the 2nd (headin' up to Santa Fe to party in the new century!), so Web Site updates may be delayed. Happy New Year, Clash mates!

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

Kull & Dom,

I've sent you the new manual so could it go up ASAP, thanks.

And for anybody else reading, take a lot at it and could you tell me what you think in the thread titled "The Manual".

Cheers,
      Chris
      Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Done. Real nice job, by the way!

Comment

Kull & Dom,
          I've posted the Disease Model so you can update the web page. It's a little hard to understand because I can't really format it the same way I had it in Wordpad, so if you need me to send you that instead, let me know.

Comment

TK: The Disease Model has been updated. We've also added a page for your new "Disasters" model. Re: The Wordpad versions. Yes, by all means email them to me!

Darren: I've updated the Interface model to reflect all the work you've done lately, including a link to your demo page.

Nice work, guys!

Comment

Hey Kull can you post 2 polls for my char model? I want to use them instead of all reading all the comments cuz i have some specific parameters I want to ask and don't wish to read a whole lot of messages.
              Which Love Hina Girl Are You?
              Mitsumi Otohime
              Oh dear! Are you even sure you answered the questions correctly?) Underneath your confused exterior, you hold fast to your certainties and seek to find the truth about the things you don't know. While you may not be brimming with confidence and energy, you are content with who you are and accepting of both your faults and the faults of others. But while those around you love you deep down, they may find your nonchalance somewhat infuriating. Try to put a bit more thought into what you are doing, and be more aware of your surroundings.

Comment

Kull, I'll send you those wordpad files in a few days. I'm in the process of updating the models with the stuff we've already discussed. When it is more readable I'll send it to you.

Comment

Kull: Excellent, thanks! It's good to have all that stuff in one place (not least for my own disorganised purposes )

Comment

LGJ: I can post pretty much anything you want! I don't see the polls in any of the threads, so I assume you'll be emailing them?

Comment

I'll be out of town on business until Thursday, so updates will be delayed a bit. Please post your requests anyway!!!

Comment

LGJ: I rec'd your questions and passed them along to Dominic. He's looking to incorporate polling technology into the web site, so hopefully we'll have them up this weekend.

Comment

The first Clash Poll is now up-and-running! Kudos to LGJ for suggesting it (and Dominic for the implementation). We still owe him 3 more!
                          [This message has been edited by Kull (edited January 19, 2000).]

Comment

Rodrigo: Your "History of Warfare" Summary has been posted, with links added to the Military Model page and in the News

Comment

Mark: The new Suggestions page is now up.

Comment

Working...
                              X