apolyton mod link down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• apolyton mod link down

the mod pack link with the enhanced AI is down. Does anyone known where i can find a copy
    Last edited by neuromancer8170; September 9, 2004, 11:26.

Welcome neuromancer8170...

I would like to test the link but I don't know the mod you are talking about as many of them are enhancing the AI.

I have had a quick look at the CtP2 Directory and I can download files, perhaps should you try again as downloading is sometimes not working for a short time.
    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

If you mean Apolyton Pack then i can download that fine. Try http://apolyton.net/~ctp2files/mods/apolpack.zip
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

you are right i can dowload when i dont use a DL manager. But now i cant get the patch installed. ERRor message "file invalid or corrupted" Is there somewhere i can go for instructions on how to install the mods. I have modswapper installed and working along with the visible wonders mod.

I cant get apolpack to unzip and i cant figure out how to install cradle mod or med mod. i would also like to install the WWII unit mod.

Thanks for the welcome i puchased both Civ III and CTP2 after looking at this website. I like the unit stacking on CTP better but i want to play a Challenging AI. thank for the help

Comment

Working...
        X