Transport Giant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transport Giant

Does anyone here own the game? I order the game from the UK and should be here in a week or so.

It didn't look that interesting, so I haven't bought it... I found a 'copy' of the game, but I haven't got it working yet...
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

I "found" a copy of the game too, its alright. I read all the reviews after i played it a little and they said it was crap, mostly because it was too complicated because theres no tutorial. But if youve played TT it aint that hard. On my second or third game i managed to crash the game by causing about 5 long traffic jams with single cart draught horses and never went back.
      Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
      CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
      One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

I played the demo and the gfx engine looked the same as Industry Giant 2. Gameplay looked more complicated but that's probably because there were no instructions or tutorial. I found IG2 just a bit too dry and i'm not sure TG is going to be different enough. Reviews seem to have been quite hostile but then i generally assume that this sort of game won't be popular mainstream.

It's also a Jowood game...

Comment

Is this game nearly identical to Locomotion, which is due out soon.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Played the demo. Had hoped for an updated graphical look. Nothing too fancy, but certainly not looking like it's 10 years out-of-date. Barely different from TTD. Demo is too short to get a real feel of the gameplay. Do like being able to raise tracks off ground to avoid intersections. Trams Access to information seems to be a bit easier. However, the RCT-style clickfest while laying tracks or roads is going to get on my nerves real quick...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

I have played the demo to. It was fun to a point. It took awhile from me to figure out the interface, but now I'm OK with it.

I have been visiting their forum and have read almost all of them. It sound like Civ 3 and other games, some like it, and other don't.

Comment

Working...
              X