Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Miller be thrown out of the demo party?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Miller be thrown out of the demo party?

His words at the Repub convention are kicking ass.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Do you really think he cares? More over if he does won't that be confirmation enough of the intolerance of the Dems and confirmation that the extreme left truly speaks for the party proper.

Therefor my guess is no. The Dems will leave him ride into the sunset as he has no future plans for poltics.
    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Wow. Zell torched Kerry's Azz. That was more than I expected.
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I don't think Miller cares if he gets kicked out of the Dem party. From his speech, he was obviously very angry at the Dems for their partisan nature. He was determined to let everybody know how he feels about the Dem party. He sure was loud and clear!
        'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
        G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Ogie, I'm thinking he must not care.

"Wow. Zell torched Kerry's Azz. That was more than I expected."

No ****. That's what I'm on about. It was pure flame. Zell flamed Kerry. I can't see the dems forgiving what I just saw.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

"Wow. Zell torched Kerry's Azz. That was more than I expected."
            See? Bush, the side of negativism and flaming.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Neither party has the capacity to kick people out. If they could, I imagine the Republicans would be a lot "purer."

I laugh at Miller blaiming the Dems for getting to partisan, and that's why he's siding with the Repugs. Either he's a blind fool or he's a lying hypocrite. Either way . . .
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Well... since most politicans are "lying Hypocrites", I'll choose the latter
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I have never been in the demo party

Kpn Millwe

Jon Miller
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell

See? Bush, the side of negativism and flaming.
                      It seems the two things Zell was able to bring from his Dem experiences, negativism and flaiming.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

wow miller was one pissed off hombre - and the repuks always say the demos are the ones with the hate. it scary to think there are such uneducated buffoons in politics. hes too old, too backwards, and too uneducated to realize how wrong his logic was - hes a freight train on one track, with blindesr on, with no way to change, no way to keep up with changing times. hes a relic to the past, an old sofa, whose has been left behind and now tries for the last time to get peoples attention because hes been pushed under the carpet.

im glad im a libertarian. with scum like this in america, who needs osama?
                        "Everything for the State, nothing against the State, nothing outside the State" - Benito Mussolini

Comment

Wow that was an amazing speech.

I want to see more speeches like that, we need more passion and less zombies.
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

and the repuks always say the demos are the ones with the hate.

They are. That's why the Republicans had to recruit Miller (a Democrat) to spew hate.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

A split among 'poly libertarians. hehe.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                              X