This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Stats

When I look at my profile I can see the post stats A, D, M, and HP. What do these mean? I haven't been able to find an answer anywhere.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Look four threads down.

This thread will probably be closed very soon.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Ah, I just noticed it. Very sorry.
      Formerly known as Masuro.
      The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Who won? Looks like Frustrated Poet was closest with September 23rd...Who would've guessed it'd be so soon (and this is only half-joking; why shouldn't this count?).

Comment

Now I fully understand what the contest is all about.

Comment

He was right:

Frusty wrote:

These things are like buses: you wait around for ages and then three come at once.

I'm going for September 23rd.
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Nahhh... you can' t win while the contest is still on the first page time to shut this puppy down...
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I agree. Please read the post stats thread Masuro.

Think you forgot something though Ming.

Comment

This was closed before...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ok does this thread actually count towards the game or not????
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

And why exactly WAS this thread re-openned?? I thought the rule required the existing instance to be closed and off the front page before a new one would count.

Monk
                      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

IIRC Ming either added his comment in or edited what he said to reflect that this thread did not "end" the current competition. However either operation could have been done on a closed thread, based on my mod experience in the ACDG, so I still am not sure as to why this was reopened.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't know how it got reopened either. The log shows I closed It, and then Opened it... weird.

Oh well... it's closed now yet again, and hopefully it will stay that way..
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X