Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AU601: Aqualung71's DAR2 (Rome, vs Paddy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ah, ok... all clear

enjoy the spaceship victory in that case. it's just a matter of time now
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

A quick update:

We're playing 1335AD now....I'm researching Combustion with 1 turn left, having built ToE, Hoovers, US (I think), and 2 turns to go on Shakespeare's. Paddy apparently is in a spot of bother, having been constantly invaded. I've offered to send a few regiments of Infantry or Cavalry over, and may end up sending Tanks instead once I research MT

RR'ing of the empire is complete, and I'm now engaged in whimsical and expensive purchases of cultural buildings in order to push expand the borders of some rather crowded cities somewhat
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I got tired of peace and invaded the Celts. Well, I needed to capture a city they had, so I could get oil. I did that, then made peace with them....got bored and declared war again the next turn.

Meanwhile, Paddy was quickly being whittled away by Persia, Germany, Egypt and the Celts. I quickly signed an RoP with Persia and sent Cavalry and Infantry to assist. I engaged the Germans and the Egyptians, assisting him to recapture a town twice in two turns.

But it was too late I am afraid. The great classical race of the Greeks was finally obliterated from the world in 1400AD by the Germans, just as Tanks began rolling off Roman production lines.

At that point with a significant tech lead, no human opponent, and a military that could crush anything that came near, I decided that it was pointless to continue the game.

Comment

well done to your close victory
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Thanks Sabre

Shows what a huge gap there is between Monarch (the level at which we played this game) and Emperor (the level at which I am most comfortable).

Comment

Working...
            X