The Balancer Reloaded mod (TBX-R) Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Balancer Reloaded mod (TBX-R) Preview

For those of you who downloaded and played any of the Balancer series of mods for Civ3, you might be interested in knowing that we have a brand new version in the works for Conquests, The Balancer: Reloaded.

Here's what our testers have to say about it so far:

You have astounding ideas... Keep them coming. Where were you eons ago?
    Hey now that might work really well. When can we test this out? I like it a lot and the assassin rocks... Great ideas guys!
    In whole the game is flowing quite well leading me to believe we have a winner on our hands. Also if I may be so bold as to say the "RT" and "KH" graphics rock. More will be revealed as soon as I get to the knights which I am looking forward too. Great job guys and girls if there are any helping thus far.
    Okay I tested and ended up getting "NG" and "AG" wonders back to back and once again Kingpin gets an atta boy. All is working well and working great, and there is even a bonus surprise for everyone, except Kingpin and I, you all will have to find out about, because I am not telling, LOL
    Right now, we are working on the middle ages and testing everything up to that point. If you are a TBS or TBX fan and want to help out with the testing, send me a PM and I'll tell you how you can get involved.
    "Do all you can to go in by the narrow door! A lot of people will try to get in, but will not be able to." ~ Luke 13:24 (CEV)

And here is an early screenshot...
    Attached Files
    "Do all you can to go in by the narrow door! A lot of people will try to get in, but will not be able to." ~ Luke 13:24 (CEV)

Comment

Another preview. This time of the middle ages...
      Attached Files

Comment

i liked the balancer mod a lot but the thing that irritated me was that the civilopedia was not updated on the wonders etc,it would be nice to have that in this versian...

this looks great so far
        if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

You're absolutely right about the civilopedia being incomplete in previous versions.

I am going to make sure that all that stuff is done properly this time around.

By the way, if you're interested in becoming one of our beta testers, let me know. Some of our testers have been less than active and we could use some new blood.

Comment

that would be cool,but i would quickly join the ranks of your less-then-active testers as i am pressed for time with school and other things
            if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

wow, I can't believe you guys started on a new installment of the Balancer Mod... that mod is almost the only mod/scenario I play, I even mix it with all other scenarios... One thing though, when will it be ready? it seems like you guys have been working on it since last year???

Comment

I must be really out of it...I have never heard of this "Balancer" mod. And I've heard/played Rhyes and DyP, too. I have my own mod that I am making/have made that I feel "balances" and deepens things nicely, while not over-doing it as some mods have done.
                Let Them Eat Cake

Comment

I am expecting that this version of The Balancer, known as The Balancer Reloaded, will be done this month. It has taken so long becuase there are well over 400 units added to the game. It takes a while to do all that but we're in the home stretch now.

There is a public beta version available at Evo-games. See here for more details: http://www.evo-games.net/Home/viewfo...ad8637315d5b00

Comment

I'll try the beta version...
                    I hope you guys will be able to release it this month...
                    thanks in advance guys....!!
                    ...by the way, i check every single day on this website for the realease....!!

Comment

I will be posting a beta tomorrow that will include all modern units.

I will then be sorting through some 250+ future units to see what I want to add. Barring any unforseen events, I should have all the units added by the end of June. A little more beta testing and some graphics tweaking after that and it will be released.

Comment

there isn't any links to download the beta version...
                        anyway, I'm still waiting for the release of Balancer:Reloaded

Comment

The beta thread is located here: http://www.evo-games.net/Home/viewtopic.php?t=620

The first post has the download. The first version is expected to be released by the end of the month. I think you may have to be a registered user in order to download... not sure about that.
                          Last edited by Kingpin; July 18, 2005, 20:18.

Comment

the first version of TBX reloaded will be realeased at the end of this month?
                            i don't think i can wait anymore!
                            it's either the reloaded version or wait for civ 4
                            i'd be happy!

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day... TBX-R version 1.00 should be released sometime in the morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X