Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which faction leaders would you like to be your parents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which faction leaders would you like to be your parents?

So who would it be? What faction leaders would you choose to be your parents, assuming that you had no other choice? And yes, one has to be male, one has to be female. Marr will be considered male, and H'mee female, and I guess Cha Dawn can be both, not that it really matters...

Personally, I would choose Lal and Roze, Roze for style, and Lal because he's one of the proud and few who are NOT RAVING MAD AND INSANE AND COMPLETELY OUT OF THEIR FREAKING MINDS!!

But Lal might take from my body a single cell...
    "Cutlery confused Stalin"
    -BBC news

Comment

...perhaps to love me again. Is that a bad thing? Maybe so, but atleast he isn't using it to manufacture thousands of genejacks, or make a walking tree, or maybe to grow a brain in a tank somewhere. All very interesting concepts...

Comment

Chairman Yang?

"Now son, I know you want to play video games, but don't you understand that that would not be good for the whole of humanity? Come, donate yourself as slave labor to my ingenious "Genejack" project. No? You don't want to? Well, Mr. Nervestapler isn't going to be very happy...oh, you'll do it then? Excellent..."
        Civ IV is digital crack. If you are a college student in the middle of the semester, don't touch it with a 10-foot pole. I'm serious.

Comment

Morgan of course.

who wouldn't want rich parents?

as for a mom. How about Deirdre? Who wouldn't want a hot mom?

but they would just end up fighting all the time about free market.

So how that one chick from SMAX.

Comment

yea the rich guy and the hippie chick.

Comment

My grandfather was very similar to Yang. He came from Ningbo in China and relocated to Taiwan during the Revolution. He continued to be very traditional, and my father had an interesting time growing up.

Fortunately, being a granddaughter, I was beneath his notice...
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Morgan and Deirdre definitely. Morgan's money can get you into a nice school and let you buy things and Deirdre will pretty much let you do whatever the hell you want.
                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Smac: Zak & Deidre
                  Smax: Sven & ... the sea (?)
                  The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

~SELECT PARENTS~
                    !Eliminate obvious flaws
                    Deirdre: For Free love
                    Yang: Against Creativity
                    Zakharov: Learning beyond ethics
                    Morgan: Intense work ethic
                    Santiago: Brutal Discipline
                    Miriam: Fundamentalist
                    Lal: Bureaucratic
                    Aki: Emotionless
                    Domai: Against abstract things
                    ChaDawn: Fundamentalist
                    Roze: Anarchist
                    Svensgaard: Adventurous
                    Marr: Not human
                    H'minee: Not human

Well, Deirdre is a pacifist, that doesn't suit me
                    Zak would have more interest in his projects than me

So Roze & Svensgaard it is!

Comment

You know, now that I think about it, a Morgan and Deirdre pair is probably even better. They probably wouldn't get along and thus try and compete for your love.
                      "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Re: Which faction leaders would you like to be your parents?

Originally posted by Commy
                        What faction leaders would you choose to be your parents, assuming that you had no other choice? And yes, one has to be male, one has to be female.
                        Tsk, this is an enlightened age, you know. Or at least, we like to pretend that it is.

So, obviously, Deirdre and Roze had me through adoption or by going to a kind of non-monetary bank.

Of course, if we have to cling to old-fashioned family values it'd be Roze fussing about in the kitchen all day while Lal sits in his comfortable armchair smoking a pipe. Oh and Santiago would be the big sis looking out for her li'll brother.
                        "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

Oh and Santiago would be the big sis looking out for her li'll brother.
                          I would think that she'd have more fun kicking her little borther's ass all the time. :/

Comment

Right, looking out for him, so she can find him and kick his ass.
                            "Cutlery confused Stalin"
                            -BBC news

Comment

I'd like Santiago. Wouldn't it be cool to have a mom that could kick anyone's ass? I'd choose either Lal (for his down-to-earth stability) and Yang (Maybe fanatic, but he is still a good parent. Look how Mia turned out.) Maybe Yang would give me a base for a birthday present so I could do social engineering of my own?

Comment

Working...
                              X