Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which faction leaders would you like to be your parents?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I'd have to go with Rose and Sven.
    I'd rather know true freedom than inherit all the money in the world.

Main problem would be Rose would always be on the net, while sven would always be out at sea, so you'd never have two parents around, unless they got a yacht with a net connection.
    But then again, all the faction leaders are types to be so obessed with their work they would never have time for their kids.

The other acceptables are Dee and Lal.

Zak would have more interest in his projects than me
    And here, I'd be scared of being one of his projects. You know genetically enhancing his own children wouldn't be above zakky.

Comment

I would love to be genetically enhanced!

Comment

I'll take Aki-Zeta and Rose (Aki is technically female, but she's mentally androgenous... so that's kinda male?) And we live in a progressive society.

Aki would outfit me with all the tech implants I could want and teach me rational objectivity. Rose would teach me how to use the Net effectively. Then, using my implants, I would be able to control the Net better than any Cyborg or Hacker alive. Even take control of other machines for my own deadly experiments. And then Planet would be mine.

But if I had to have an acutal male father-figure it'd be Domai and Aki. Bit of a rougher crowd, but I'd kick their non-cyborg asses. And cause mysterious machinery "accidents" to anyone who screws me over. With my mind and tech interface.

And then Domai would get sexually frustrated because of the natural fridgidity of Aki and cheat on her. And then me and mom could ursurp as faction leaders by dropping a 20 ton beam on him. Oh, and assimilate everyone. Problem solved.
        It's really Synthetic God... I guess I didn't notice my own typo.

Comment

Originally posted by SynthetGod8
          I'll take Aki-Zeta and Rose (Aki is technically female, but she's mentally androgenous... so that's kinda male?)
          That's not "kinda male", that's "kinda 'it'."

And also, why would Domai get frustrated with not getting any from Aki, but not Roze?
          Heh, maybe Roze likes interfacing with Aki's technical parts, while Domai just doesn't get it.
          "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen year old female me!"

Comment

Which faction leaders would you like to be your sister/brother/daughter/son?

Comment

Working...
            X