No announcement yet.

The best multiplayer online game ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So has anyone dared to click the link yet?

Comment

Oh yeah got to ban myself now, don't I .
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Verto
        So has anyone dared to click the link yet?
        Just some basic online game apparently. Damn, everyone is a ***** afraid to click a link.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

...because going to an unknown Russian site advertised by a one-shot registration has never gotten people in trouble before...
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Come on, it's Russian, can't be any trouble .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I don't know what's up with all these russian registrations giving out links- just the other day in the Civ IV The List section (DUE DATE AUGUST 15th Solver ) someone was advertising Russian Brides...

I think it's an epidemic
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                I don't know what's up with all these russian registrations giving out links- just the other day in the Civ IV The List section (DUE DATE AUGUST 15th Solver ) someone was advertising Russian Brides...
                It happened here too? This happened last week on that other site also...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

This happened in the C3 forum a while ago, the guy's just trying to get referrals.

Comment

The word "best" is hard to define, as it's subjective. Thus the initial message is obnoxious. And thus I declare it as spam.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Well if Ras says its spam, it must be

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Blablabla, DL-dance, yap-yap-yap, people who post referral links must die, yada-yada-yada, +1...

Comment

This forum has the weirdest rituals.

Oh well
                          I changed my signature

Comment

You don't know the DL dance?

Comment

MUDs are the best MMORPG ever.

Except they don't have graphics.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

You didn't dance.

Comment

Working...
                                X