Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to edit the # of MP computer players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a way to edit the # of MP computer players?

I was wondering if there was a file i could edit that would cause it not to preload the other factions ( my girlfriend and I want t play vs. each other), and I haven't seen how to disable this annoying feature anywhere.

Thanks!

I'm not a technical person but I know it can be done--

My basic way would be to create a game with 7 human controlled facations and then self destruct the 5 you don't want ( make sure that the option to restart eliminate factions id OFF-- there is a minor issue with the fact that you will briefly see the tiles near those 5 factions .

If playing a duel why not take 2 or even 3 factions each-- quicker development through trading etc.

Oh and congratulations on finding a girlfriend that plays smax-- or maybe condolences if you have to fight to get time at the game yourself
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Well she has watched me play CIV, so I decided get this game since it was more tied in with sci-fi than civ is, and she and I like it very much so far. I like TBS games, so it's nice to see something that well put together, even compared to alot of the newer "fluff" games I've seen out. She likes it so far as well, not as much as I do, but she's beating me so that makes it cool enough! LOL!

Comment

Working...
      X