• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PBEM Blowout sale! Replacements needed

ALL SOLD!

Thanks guys!

----------------------------------------

Unfortunately I have little time for my PBEMs right now. I thought I could continue but with windows crashing and now I can't find my Civ3 CD it is time to put up the games for sale.

It is a sad day for me but hopefully this "sale" will interest some people.

All the dates are approximate but pretty close. The bold is for the current version. Some games started with PTW rules and they are noted below.

Conquests 1.15
    -------------------------

None

Conquests 1.22
    -------------------------

None

------------------------------

I think that's all of them. You can email me directly at sirosis@hotmail.com if you want to play one or more of these.

You can also post in here or PM me. As soon as you let me know you're interested I'll update this thread and send you the password(s).

SOLD
    ------------------

To conmcb25:

Grand Passage Discovery conquest 1530ad. 5 players all european. AI linked alliance as natives. No war in Europe. Other rules in thread. You're Spain

Medieval Middle Ages conquest. Been slow lately and there are rules regarding the AI. Not sure of the date. You're the Danes and you kick ass!

To Paddy:

Mesopotamia -- 2600bc - 7 Players: Wittlich, conmcb25, akulla, Rhothaerill, Beta, Samuel2904 and you're Egypt

To Masuro:

Tiny but deadly Started with PTW 410ad 3 players: Masuro, Paddy and you're Arabia

To snoopy369:

Islands -- 2 for 1 with this one. 2 games going. 1 started with PTW now ~900ad. The other with C3C ~1400bc. 4 Players: Hot Enamel, Masuro, Beta and you're Greece and Byzantines

Tournament #3 -- 4 players - 450bc Players: Wittlich, notyoueither, smellymummy and you're Spain

To Beta:

Strictly Conquests Only the new Conquest civs including Austria - 2350bc - 8 players: listed at beginning of thread you're the Hittites

To 1889:

Intra-team Red --- 3200bc - 5 players: Beta, Togas, Kloreep, Octavian X and you're Spain
    Last edited by SirOsis; August 11, 2004, 12:42.

Ill take Spain in the Grand Passage Discovery conquest 1530ad.

I have posted in that thread.

Please PM me your password and any words of wisdom, alliances and or agreements.

If you prefer email my email addy is

conmcb25{~AT~}bluemarble{+DOT+}net
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Mesopotamia

I will play

-------------------

Tiny

Sell this to Masuro, so we can Duke it out...
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Since I can't let this scroll of the 1st page...

2 have been sold so far.

Congratulations.

An interested buyer is looking into Medieval right now so act fast if you want to do some viking asskicking.

Comment

so will ya sell Tiny to Masuro then ???

that will make 3 sales
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
            Ill take Spain in the Grand Passage Discovery conquest 1530ad.

I have posted in that thread.

Please PM me your password and any words of wisdom, alliances and or agreements.

If you prefer email my email addy is

conmcb25{~AT~}bluemarble{+DOT+}net
            Ah - neighbour! Welcome!
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

If Masuro wants it he should speak up.

Comment

SirO - this is a dark day. Sad to see you go. It has been great civin' with you. Come back soon.

(And you know - I was really getting to like you after you switched from the really creepy avatars. )

And oh ya - I will take the Conquests pbem. Although I noticed in the thread that Tweedledee dropped out as well.

con - up for another one???
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                  con - up for another one???
                  Im debating on the Medievil one.

That will probably be it for a while.

I thought about the Conquests one but Im not a big fan of Spain.
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by SirOsis
                    If Masuro wants it he should speak up.
                    ahhh well ummm...

I have his Proxy vote at this time

see ummm well ahh

he has taken his Lady friend off for a 5 day holiday along the DMZ

so please accept this as his request to take over your extensive holdings in the Tiny PBEM
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

It will certainly be a battle. Hope he doesn't inherit the craptastic RNG I had the last couple turns.

Comment

not quite sure what ya mean there old chap
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

I'm sure you don't. That was the closest I've ever been to reloading a PBEM game.

Comment

I'd take Islands, just as an amusing sidebar to my other navalish game ... and if you can't find a buyer for C3C Tournament i'd play it (though i've also filled in for another game, Krill's ... but he took that back after his short absence, so i don't think there's a conflict there) but only if you can't find anyone else in a reasonable amount of time. ^^
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I'll send you the info about those 2 and assume you'll be interested.

Comment

Working...
                              X