No announcement yet.

FG: Assassins 4 - Star Wars - A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote sent..now send me back to my cell so I can have some more of that groovy truth serum....

Comment

I think Admiral Tarkin has something else for you in store.

Comment

**** pppxxxttt .... tweeeeep .....brrrrrrrr..... beeep beeep .... ppppfttt ***********
        GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Translation: +1

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
            *****whirrrr .... beeep beeep tweet... whirrrrr ******
            Actual Translation :

Vote Sent.... Cant let that Princess Kill anymore people...

Comment

You know you did it, foul droid

Comment

[/battting eyelashes]who me? that mean DV has got me on sooo much wooonderful drugs, that I could just not function in such a manner[/batting eyelashes]

yeah, I know your just a little robot, but such darn cute one.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

a very bad characterization, I agree, but the drug loving princess is trying to hit on the robot who claims she needs to die.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                      Translation: +1
                      HEY! I'm the only person that can translate him. Translation: +1.

Comment

I used the force

Comment

Originally posted by gjramsey
                          a very bad characterization, I agree, but the drug loving princess is trying to hit on the robot who claims she needs to die.....

**** brrr ... whhhheeeeetttt ............. xzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... blip blip *********

[translation] Sh emay be cute but she can be desperate when she wants to [/translate]

Comment

/me sips calmly at his tea while waiting for the end of Alderan.

((And hopes that he'll start getting e-mail updates when people post on this thread...)) I hate when that happens
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

/me meditates in his humble cave, awaiting the time to act.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Chapter 2

“Lord Vader, we tore apart Princess Leia’s ship, but we were unable to find the stolen plans”, reported the captain of the guard.
                                “Then she has already disposed of the plans. No matter. I shall question her again.”

“Vader, your insolence has gone too far. Release me at once! I must get to Coruscant in time for the session of the Imperial Senate. We have to elect a new Emperor.”
                                “You are not going anywhere, Your Highness!” Then he turned to her translation droid, C3PO “You! Droid! Perhaps you know the location of the rebel base.”
                                “I assure you Sir, I have no knowledge of that, but I am an excellent translation droid. I speak more than 4 million languages fluently and I understand additional 5 million. I can serve you well.”
                                “Captain!”
                                “Yes, Lord Vader.”
                                “Dismantle the droid! Search his databanks! We may find the information we need there!”
                                “Yes my Lord!”
                                “No! Not me! I haven’t done anything wrong! It’s D2-R2! He…”

But before he could finish the sentence, the Captain shut him off and the guards carried him away. Princess Leia protested.
                                “This droid hasn’t done anything wrong! Please don’t harm him.”
                                “You will soon have other things on your mind, Your Highness. We have just reached the Alderaan system.”

Whoha was taken to the robot recycling department, dismantled, his data banks examined, but nothing of significance was found there except that the droid had once belonged to one Obi-Wan Kenobi and later to one Anakin Skywalker.

Meanwhile on Coruscant, the capital planet of the Empire.

A group of senators under the influence of the Dark Side want Count Dooku elected as the new Emperor. But if anyone of them proposed this motion, they would surely face a stiff opposition of the senator inclined to the restoration of the Republic.
                                “It is obvious that a new Emperor must be appointed. The threats to our Empire are still too great to allow us the luxury of returning to the previous order of the Republic”, Count Dooku started.
                                “All of us agree with you”, replied senator Qwong. “But none of us can propose this because the opposition would become stiff. We need someone who is not perceived as belonging to our group. Someone from the late Emperor’s home planet, the peaceful Naboo. You Senator Jar Jar Binks!”
                                “Messa?”

At the same time in a bar on Coruscant.

“Chewie, I'm telling you, we’re safe here, on Coruscant. Jabba wouldn’t dare send his assassins here.”
                                “Unnnnnggghhhh!”
                                “Don’t worry my friend. We’re not wanted by the Empire.”

A shadowy figure enters the bar followed by a young lad of his sixteen, not more. He approaches Captain Han Solo and his friend Cewbacca. It’s Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi accompanied by young Luke Skywalker.

“Captain I hear you have the fastest ship in the Galaxy. Here, I give you 5 million imperial credits if you would transport me to Alderaan system in two days.”
                                “For 5 million credits I’ll get you to the end of the Universe. We leave tonight.”

In the Imperial Senate.

“Senators! Dellow feligates! Ouw Empiwe is in dangel still. Weesa must select a new Empewow. And messa thinkin’ Count Dooku is the bestest fossa the job.”

And the senators voted for Count Dooku with slim majority. Had Princess Leia been there the vote might have swayed in favour of the restoration of the Republic.

Later that evening, a guard found Theben dead in his quarters. He had apparently been hanged by the neck using some kind of rope. No traces were found, no signs of forced entry. Could this have been a suicide because of the guilt? Or a revenge of the supporters of the republic?

Nobody knows, but nobody will mourn Jar Jar Binks too much. He had few friends.
                                Last edited by Ljube; August 5, 2004, 07:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X