FG: Assassins 4 - Star Wars - A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round 1

“Lord Vader! We have captured a vessel we suspect is carrying the plans of this battle station. Princess Leia, member of the Imperial Senate is aboard”, reported the guard.
    “Search the ship thoroughly! Find the stolen plans! Bring the Princess to me!”

Vader brought Princess Leia and her two droids C3PO and R2-D2 before Grand Admiral Tarkin, Supreme Commander of the armed forces of the Empire, the man infamous for his ruthlessness.

“Princess Leia, we have evidence you are member of the rebellion against the Empire. I am authorised by the Emperor to offer you an amnesty if you agree to cooperate, surrender the plans of this battle station and tell us the location of the rebel base.”
    “I don’t know what you are talking about Tarkin. I am a member of the Imperial Senate. I won’t permit this outrageous behaviour of yours any longer. The Senate and the Emperor will hear about this.”
    “Perhaps you would care to tell this to the Emperor in person?”
    “The Emperor is here?”
    “Yes. You seem surprised.”

Darth Vader felt a great disturbance in the Force.
    “Admiral Tarkin, the Emperor won’t be speaking to Princess Leia.”
    “No? And why is that?”
    “The Emperor is dead.”

At the same time on a far away planet on the outskirts of the Empire. A gathering of old buddies, Jedi knights Master Yoda, Master Obi-Wan Kenobi and Master Mace Windu.
    “A great disturbance in the Force I feel. Yes I do.”
    “Master Yoda, I felt nothing”, replied Obi-Wan.
    “Concentrate your thoughts, Master Obi-Wan! Do you feel it now?”
    “Yes Master Yoda! I think the Emperor is dead. But how can this be?”
    Mace Windu replied. “I don’t think we can find this out using the Force. But maybe Master Yoda can. Who killed him Master Yoda?”
    “Difficult to see. Clouded the vision by the Dark Side is.”
    “We must proceed with our plan quickly now or Darth Vader might find and corrupt his children. Obi-Wan, you have been keeping an eye on his son. Now is the time for him to be trained. Bring him here, to Master Yoda for training.”
    “I’ll come back with him in two months.”

Grand Admiral Tarkin and Darth Vader examined the body of Nuclear Master and found that he had died as a result of a poisoned mechanical dart.

“This must not remain unpunished!!!” Admiral Tarkin was furious. “We are going to show what it means to assassinate the Emperor! Set course for the Alderaan system!”

Admiral Tarkin left. Darth Vader stayed to look more closely. He focused on the dart. Either the dart was set to target the Emperor exclusively, which would indicate a professional assassin working for someone who has money, or it was guided by someone onboard or by the Force.
    “Hmm, this doesn’t exclude anyone from the list of suspects”, said Vader to himself and left the room.
    Last edited by Ljube; August 3, 2004, 21:54.

Comment

Code:
      Assassins
      Name Role Status
      1. FlameFlash Grand Admiral Tarkin, Supreme Commander of the armed forces of the Empire Alive
      2. Whoha C3PO Alive
      3. Nuclear Master Senator/Supreme Chancellor/Emperor Palpatine assassinated - round 1
      4. DrSpike Master Yoda Alive
      5. Duke o’ York Count Dooku Alive
      6. Skanky Burns Obi-Wan Kenobi Alive
      7. Chaunk Chewbacca Alive
      8. Loinburger Han Solo Alive
      9. Kuciwalker Luke Skywalker Alive
      10. Joncha Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader Alive
      11. Rasputin R2-D2 Alive
      12. Gjramsey Princess Leia Organa Alive
      13. DarkCloud Jabba the Hutt Alive
      14. Urban Ranger Mace Windu Alive
      15. Spaced Cowboy Lando Calrissian Alive
      16. Theben Senator Jar Jar Binks Alive
      I'm now receiving your votes by PM. 24 hours to vote.

Comment

vote sent
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Location seems to narrow down the suspects somewhat.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Yes, that is somewhat confusing. [breathes heavily] Clearly our 1337 Jedi powers are not bothered by such constraints as astrological distance. [more heavy breathing] My vote has been cast.

This... is CNN.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It was a dart... remember R2-D2 throwing out the lightsaber in RotJ? It doesn't seem far-fetched to me that he could be the assassin.

If there were a Boba Fett, I'd suggest him, but there isn't.

Comment

Count (Dooku) o' york has cast his vote.
                Now he's back off to the pub. It's happy hour for students!

Comment

Voting through the Force a curious thing is. Docpiles to happen difficult are.

Comment

Sent!
                    Play hangman.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

VOTE HAS BEEN SENT.

ALL HAIL JABBA THE HUTT, MASTER OF TATOOINE.
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                          Location seems to narrow down the suspects somewhat.
                          I think the story is saying that it was a machine left there to nail him, not that any of us was there to dart him.

Vote sent.

Comment

It's still not too late to use your special powers. Perhaps one of you might decide to use his guardian powers. Perhaps that could change the vote as it now stands. Perhaps

Comment

*****whirrrr .... beeep beeep tweet... whirrrrr ******
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

I'll provide a translation!

He said "You all suck, and you don't have the balls to vote me off."

Comment

Working...
                                X