No announcement yet.

FG: Assassins 4 - Star Wars - A New Hope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guardian. Their "votes" already count for more than double normal votes.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
      The young padawan of Master Yoda who went astray, seduced by the Dark Side.
      Yeah, he was a rubbish student also.

Comment

Oh crap, I'm Jar Jar Binks?! I see I won't last too long.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

[edit] In reponse to Spikey:

Cool. Sod this for a game of soldiers then, I'm skiving off down the pub.
          Last edited by duke o' york; August 3, 2004, 09:23.

Comment

I feeeearrr, Jar Jar.... that the unnnddeerworld has in *HA* in for you *HAHAHAHAHAH*

FEED HIM TO THE SAARLAK, MY GRAMMARIANS!
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'm really going to get killed soon because of my character, aren't I?

Comment

Use the Force, Darth Sidious! The Dark Side

Comment

I expect the whiny princess might get it early also.

Comment

I hope this isn't 8 ljube hourse

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      I feeeearrr, Jar Jar.... that the unnnddeerworld has in *HA* in for you *HAHAHAHAHAH*

FEED HIM TO THE SAARLAK, MY GRAMMARIANS!
                      Methinks me no likely big blob on slab. Mebbe da otders think that too, hey?
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                        [edit] In reponse to Spikey:

Cool. Sod this for a game of soldiers then, I'm skiving off down the pub.
                        The pub the path to the dark side is.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                          I said whichever comes later. Reread my post

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Strong with the Force you are, but patience you lack, young Skywalker.

Comment

The pub leads to thirst. Thirst leads to alcohol. Alcohol leads to ... sickness.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Introduction

Imperial Senate. The great hall of planets’ representatives. The last remnant of once proud Republic that had been maintaining peace in the Galaxy for tens of thousands of years.

Once the commanding force in the Galaxy, now only a shameful charade, its only purpose to try to conceal the tyrannical nature of the government of the Empire.

On the top of the pyramid stands Emperor Palpatine. His other name, unknown to the public, but well known in Jedi circles, is Darth Sidious. Yes, the Emperor is the Sith Lord, Master of the Dark Side of the Force. And he has disciples, Count Dooku and Anakin Skywalker have chosen to abandon the Jedi ways and went down the path of the Dark Side, the easier, more seductive path.

And now, the Jedi Council is dissolved, what Jedi knights are still alive have scattered across the Galaxy and the Dark Side is victorious.

Comment

Working...
                                X