X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take my spot, SC.

Originally posted by DrSpike
    Play must you, hmmm.
    Meh, I've lost interest in the OG, and I don't like Star Wars anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
      Everybody has got a message informing them the game is on. This is not the message informing them they are the assassin.
      NOW you tell me.

Comment

I hope Leia is in her pre-Jabba days....

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker

NOW you tell me.

Who did you try to kill?
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

No one, I asked if it meant I'm the assassin

Comment

Lies and deception! Clearly Kuci is the killer!

Oh, and I tried signing up in the sign up thread. I'll give it a whirl.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'll extend this last minute sign-up for a couple of hours more.

Zopp and Adagio are out, Theben, Spaced Cowboy and Whoha are in, we need another one for the even number.

The first one who signs-up is in and we begin.

Comment

If nobody else joins, just leave Zopp or ADG in (as Jar-Jar Binks, of course) and kill them off in the first round.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Just thought I'd confirm I'm playing. Now I have to go and find out who Dooku is.

Comment

The young padawan of Master Yoda who went astray, seduced by the Dark Side.

Comment

I have been summoned.
                        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'll be whatever I was in the sign-up thread. Too tired to look at the moment.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Just send your special powers with your first vote Master Obi-Wan.

Special powers can only be used once. They are:

Guardian Jedi - reduces one vote against you.
                            Consular Jedi - your vote counts twice.

Comment

The list is now final and the Assassin has been informed by PM. I'm expecting his kill any minute now. The round will be processed when he sends his first kill or 8 hours from now, whichever comes later.

Comment

I propose a small contest to kill the time while waiting for the Assassin to send in his orders. Which special power will the Assassin choose? Consular or Guradian Jedi?

Comment

Working...
                                X