• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 1949: Back to the War

Reinforcements:
    2 T-34s sent to the Gaza Front, ended turn in El Arish
    1 Palmach sent to South East Front, ended turn outside of Hebron
    1 Palmach sent to Central Front, ended turn in nazareth
    1 WW2 artillery sent towards Northern Front/Central Front. I am undecided as to who should receive artillery. Perhaps both commanders could argue why they need it more than the other?
    END TURN

Sirians develop Industrialization
    sirian Avia kills kibutz in mishmar yarden. (Where was AA gun?)
    Revatim destroyed by fanatic
    kibutz killed outside beersheba by egyptian Avia

Al Kushniah builds city walls
    Tantura builds zion worker assigned to Gaza Front
    Attached Files

I could think of better situations in the north than this.

The lebanese are coming south again. No problem though, Nahariyyah is more than set to drive them off.

The road to from Nazareth to Degania is blocked, but at least hasn't been pillaged and troops in the area can easily handle it.

And once again, the Sirians have swarmed the Golan Heights. I'm getting sick of the number of units that they can commit every month
    Attached Files

Comment

The South

The South is looking pretty good though, aside from the losses suffered at the isolated settlements.

The tanks in El Arish look ready to strike out deeper into Egypt, Hebron is coming under some heavy hitters, and artillery is coming up to support the tanks if they can't blast a hole into egypt by themselves.

The main lacking point here is Zion Worker support, which is why I hope the newly assigned to Gaza front zion worker will help, as will the zion worker near Beersheba if it can escape north towards the Med Sea.
      Attached Files

Comment

I wish to apoligize for my prolonged absence recently, I've started a job in the evenings where I work until very late (2am). During the day I'm running a computer workshop at a local community center. It didn't leave me much time for Civ at home and I completely forgot about the game. If I ever dissapear again, shoot me a private message and it will show up in my email. I plan on being more dilligent from now on. Again, I'm sorry.

Comment

While Home Front hasn't suffered any casualties in Jenin, our units have been badly mauled in some cases. I fear that if we do not get some reinforcements, the Palestinians will be able to replace units in the city faster than we can kill them.

Comment

We were all *****ing at HTower to play.

Dont you guys think you ought to play your turns
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Sorry, my PC fried and then when I was reinstalling everything if ****ed up and I had to reformat. I'm still reinstalling stuff (civ2 being on the 2do list still, because I can't find my game disk. )

Comment

Anybody else for an excuse??????
                *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

This hypocrite may start taking personal command

Comment

What I find interesting is this thread:

The Long March

Conceived and posted in within the last two weeks

Comment

Im hearing Rumors Rasputin is having ISP connectivity issues.

You may want to consider a possible replacement for him.

And we should get working on that soon since we have so much interest in this game at this point in time

Comment

My schedule is hell, and I have 18 hour day schedules. I hardly have time to reinstall civ. With a heavy heart I must resign my position here.

Comment

Htower it looks like you may need TWO front commanders

El you will be missed

Please come back when things settle down for you

Comment

So who wants to command a front? then?

Comment

Two weeks of holidays is not enough, not enough I tell you!

Comment

Working...
                              X